7890 Camino Tassajara
Pleasanton, CA 94588
$2,599,000 | sold $2,700,000
7890 Camino Tassajara, Pleasanton, CA 94588
About 7890 Camino Tassajara
Welcome to 7890 Camino Tassajara, the perfect location to give you unparalleled beauty and serenity at home, work and play whether for the avid equestrian or those wishing to develop a grand estate paradise. For 23 years "Owl's Crossing Ranch" has been a well-known and loved icon in the local equestrian community as a horse retirement facility as well as a working Farm School, and at long last it is finally available to make your own.
A large detached center-aisle barn gives you a total of 8 horse stalls, with ample tack storage & cross tie areas, as well as a rear washrack. The care of the horses was utmost in mind with the thoughtfully laid out large paddocks fenced and cross fenced throughout the pancake-flat 5.05 acre lot. Large turnaround areas easily accommodate delivery trucks and a squeeze to save you time and money with bulk purchases of all your horse care needs. Additionally, your riders will be delightfully spoiled by ample room to construct arenas, roundpens, or a Eurocizer and the half-bath is easily accessed from a rear private entrance. And at the end of the day, it’s just a few steps home to your own gorgeous single-level 3 bedroom, 2 .5 bathroom home with fabulously updated kitchen, master suite, living rooms, and enormous office/playroom/or 4th bedroom.
There is simply nothing else like this available for a buyer looking to customize their own personal paradise!
Features & Updates
- 3 Bedroom, 2.5 bath spectacularly updated home with pellet stove, central heat & AC, updated kitchen & master suite, Quartz countertops, and welcoming wrap-around porch & deck.
- Freshly shampooed shag carpet and new waterproof vinyl flooring
- Excellent well water production. Water has never been brought in for horses or house use!
- Water filtration & water softener systems
- Fully owned Solar for both house and barn
- Huge expanses of flat parking for all kinds of vehicles
- RV hookups on site
- Large detached horse barn
- Multiple Shipping Containers and Storage Sheds allow for excellent protection of ample personal and professional belongings
- 10 stalls, 12’x12′ with mats and attached 12’x+/-95′ paddocks
- Huge Office/Playroom/4th bedroom with separate secure file storage room
- Water and electricity available throughout property
- Rear Barn Wash Rack with drain
- Fully fenced and gated
- Pancake flat 5.05 acres!
- Breathtaking tree lined entry with graceful central Oak tree
- Highly acclaimed Danville schools Tassajara Hills Elementary, Diablo Vista middle, Monte Vista high school (buyer to verify)
This beautiful and idyllic site is zoned A2 agricultural allowing for all kinds of uses aside from your own personal residence and equestrian facility, including nurseries, green houses, animal & poultry breeding, farm stands, family care homes, kennels, and wineries. Please see disclosure package for full list of possibilities, and check with the County regarding all the different ways you can make all your dreams come true.
Highly acclaimed public schools (Tassajara Hills Elementary, Diablo Vista Middle, and Monte Vista High School) are just 6-20 minutes away. Relaxing, traffic-free lovely access to Blackhawk Plaza (10 minutes), Downtown San Ramon (14 minutes), Downtown Dublin (15 minutes), Livermore (17 min), Downtown Pleasanton (18 minutes), Highway 580 (12 minutes), and BART (10 minutes) allows you easy access to all of the amenities of the Bay Area.
This rare offering gives you the best of all worlds: wonderful equestrian infrastructure where you can choose to run your own business or simply keep as your own private playground, and a spectacular 2828sf home that you can enjoy forever or else use temporarily while you build your own personal residence masterpiece.
With 5.05 usable acres and excellent well water production, the future at 7890 Camino Tassajara is only limited by the imagination of all those who crave land and freedom.