1449 Bel Air Unit B
Concord, CA, 94521
$459,000 | Sold $520,000
1449 Bel Air Unit B, Concord, CA, 94521
988 SF Lot
HOA HOA: $360/mo.
About 1449 Bel Air Unit B
Welcome to 1449 Bel Air #B, a large beautiful townhome in the lovely, peaceful Torrey Pines neighborhood.
This 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath home features 1,122 SF (public records), and loving homeowner quality and details that you cannot find anywhere else. Gorgeously updated kitchen and baths, fabulous waterproof vinyl plank flooring & new designer carpet, recessed lights, fans in every room, central HVAC, and gracious floor plan are just a few of the extensive features this home offers.
Inside, the gleaming floors lead you right into the lovely natural-light filled living room and left into the wonderfully updated kitchen. Stunning Quartz counters and new Farm-style faucet will wow along with tons of storage and pantry space. Both bathrooms are charmingly updated with chic vanities and light fixtures, while the two roomy upstairs bedrooms enjoy HUGE closets! Naturally, the central heat & air conditioning combine to give you comfort and enjoyment.
You will adore the inviting private patio ideal for entertaining friends and family. It’s also just across the drive to several grassy greenbelts or to the HOA-maintained swimming pool for all the bright summer days. You will love how easily accessible downtown Walnut Creek, Concord, and BART are from this great location, and numerous shops and restaurants are truly right around the corner. Built in 1971, this home has all the features that makes this location so sought-after: A quiet community with dedicated carport parking & bonus storage that is extremely close to shopping, BART, hiking, biking, schools, and Mt Diablo.
Hurry and see 1449 Bel Air #B! This rarely available location and turn-key 2 bed/1.5 bath won’t last.
Features & Updates
- Fabulously updated kitchen with pantry and Quartz counters
- Convenient dining nook adjacent to kitchen
- Inside private Laundry
- Excellent floor plan with gorgeous waterproof vinyl plank flooring & new carpet
- Two charming bathrooms both downstairs and up!
- Recessed lighting and bedroom ceiling fans
- Central heat & air conditioning
- Designer colors interior paint
- Completely fenced private patio
- Dedicated Carport space #8 plus private carport storage room
- Community pool and greenbelt areas
- Excellent commute location
- NO Rental Restrictions! Pets allowed!
- Wonderful, highly sought after “Torrey Pines” neighborhood
Take a Tour of 1449 Bel Air Unit B
You will love how easily accessible downtown Walnut Creek, Concord, and BART are from this great location, and numerous shops and restaurants are truly right around the corner. Built in 1971, this home has all the features that makes this location so sought-after: a quiet community that is extremely close to shopping, BART, hiking, biking, schools, and Mt Diablo.