1431 Bel Air Unit C
Concord, CA 94521
$479,000 | Sold $546,000
1431 Bel Air Unit C, Concord, CA 94521
988 SF Lot
HOA HOA: $360/mo
About 1431 Bel Air Unit C
Welcome to 1431 Bel Air #C, a large beautiful townhome in the lovely, peaceful Torrey Pines neighborhood.
This 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home features 1,185 SF (public records), and loving homeowner quality and details that you cannot find anywhere else. Gorgeous kitchen remodel, fabulous waterproof vinyl plank and hardwood flooring, recessed lights, and gracious floor plan are just a few of the extensive features this home offers. Ideally suited to homeowners with large families, frequent guests, or for those who love to live in an ideal commute location.
Inside, the gleaming floors lead you through a lovely natural-light filled living room and into the wonderfully updated kitchen. Shaker style cabinets with soft close drawers, stunning Quartz counters and backsplash, and new Farm-style sink will wow along with tons of storage and pantry space. Both bathrooms are charmingly updated with chic vanities and light fixtures, while the three roomy upstairs bedrooms enjoy plenty of closet space. Naturally, the central heat & air conditioning combine to give you comfort and enjoyment.
You will adore the inviting private patio ideal for entertaining friends and family. It’s also just out the back gate to a quiet grassy greenbelt and around the corner to the HOA-maintained swimming pool to enjoy on all the bright summer days. You will love how easily accessible downtown Walnut Creek, Concord, and BART are from this great location, and numerous shops and restaurants are truly right around the corner. Built in 1971, this home has all the features that makes this location so sought-after: A quiet community with dedicated carport parking & bonus storage that is extremely close to shopping, BART, hiking, biking, schools, and Mt Diablo.
Hurry and see 1431 Bel Air #C! This rarely available location and turn-key 3 bed/1.5 bath won’t last.
Features & Updates
- Fabulously updated kitchen with Farm-style faucet, soft close drawers, and Quartz counters
- Convenient dining nook adjacent to kitchen
- Large kitchen pantry plus bonus second pantry in Laundry Room
- Excellent floor plan with gorgeous waterproof vinyl plank flooring & real hardwood
- Two charming bathrooms both downstairs and up!
- Recessed lighting and bedroom ceiling fans
- Central heat & air conditioning
- Designer colors interior paint
- Completely fenced patio opens to grassy play area behind the home
- Dedicated Carport space #38 plus private carport storage room
- Community pool, community clubhouse and greenbelt areas
- Excellent commute location
- NO Rental Restrictions!
- Wonderful, highly sought after “Torrey Pines” neighborhood
Take a Tour of 1431 Bel Air Unit C
You will love how easily accessible downtown Walnut Creek, Concord, and BART are from this great location, and numerous shops and restaurants are truly right around the corner. Built in 1971, this home has all the features that makes this location so sought-after: a quiet community that is extremely close to shopping, BART, hiking, biking, schools, and Mt Diablo.”