940 Marcella Court
Concord, CA 94518
$939,000 | Sold $1,050,000
940 Marcella Court, Concord, CA 94518
7,448 SF Lot
About 940 Marcella Court
Welcome to 940 Marcella Court, an absolutely amazing & unique home nestled on a peaceful court in Concord’s dearly loved Tanglewood neighborhood.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home features 1,459 SF, a 7,476 SF lot (public records), and a light-filled charm with extensive updates on a quiet, large court that you cannot find anywhere else. Fabulously updated kitchen & baths, breathtaking skylights, sparkling dual pane windows, chic designer paint, waterproof vinyl plank flooring & new carpet, whole house fan, central heat and air conditioning, integrated Home Theater System, and fully owned Solar are just a few of the phenomenal features this impeccably maintained house offers. Ideally suited to homeowners looking for an immaculate turn-key home, those who love to have parties, or those who love to live in a great commute location.
You will love this fully enclosed beautifully landscaped park-like backyard designed with both whimsey and function. The large enclosed gazebo is the perfect place to relax after work with a cold drink or enjoy your morning coffee, while luxurious faux grass and gorgeous flagstone both front and back ensures a low maintenance, eco-friendly footprint. Want your own homegrown produce? Navel Orange, Cara Cara Orange, Lemon, Pear, and Nectarine trees along with the fabulous sunny raised garden beds will ensure that your family & friends enjoy the abundance of your very own yard year-round. This very private and peaceful outdoor oasis offers a welcoming charm that will fit all your needs whether it be gardening, relaxing or playing with family.
Inside, the home features a sunny charming kitchen with spectacular Calacutta Quartz counters, an incredible Home Theater system with surround sound and drop-down 10’ screen, two updated full bathrooms, and three roomy bedrooms. The two gorgeous living rooms wow with a raised cove ceiling, skylights, recessed lights, and a sliding glass door for easy California indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Everyone you know will exclaim over this light, bright, modern, turn-key home! Impeccable Craftsman casings and trim at windows and doors along with built-in custom cabinetry show attention to detail, while the lovely wood fireplace just begs for a crackling fire on
a cold winter day.
The phenomenal location at 940 Marcella Court, Concord is less than 2.5 miles from Pleasant Hill BART station, Whole Foods, the Contra Costa Canal walking & biking Trail, Costco, shopping, restaurants, the Farmer’s Market, and freeway access for the whole Bay Area.
Features & Updates
- First time on market in 17 years!
- Fully owned Solar for home’s electrical needs (savings of approx $300-$400/month!)
- Home Theater system with surround sound and drop-down 10’ screen compatible with Apple TV or Roku
- Breathtaking raised cove ceiling, skylights, and custom
- Excellent flowing floor plan with waterproof vinyl plank flooring and new carpet
- Beautifully updated bathrooms & large Primary walk-in closet
- Fabulously updated modern kitchen with Calacatta Quartz and Gas range
- Professionally landscaped with luxurious low-maintenance faux grass and Flagstone
- Five luscious fruit trees and multiple raised planter boxes
on drip systems
- Completely fenced, very private backyard with enclosed Gazebo and outdoor sink
- Whole house fan, lots of storage, chic designer paint!
- Wonderful, highly sought after neighborhood and location
- Large attached two-car garage
- Easy access to Contra Costa Canal Trail, Lime Ridge Open Space, shopping, and BART
Take a Tour of 940 Marcella Court
The wonderful location of 940 Marcella offers the best of suburban life along with the amenities of urban life, just minutes from Ygnacio Whole Foods Market, Costco, Broadway Plaza, Trader Joes, the Veranda Shopping Center, John Muir Medical Center and Kaiser Shadelands, Todos Santos Plaza, & many fantastic restaurants. It is also easily adjacent to Lime Ridge Open Space and the Contra Costa Canal Trail and its network of literally hundreds of miles of biking and hiking trails serviced by the East Bay Regional Parks District.