931 Norvell Street
El Cerrito, CA 94530
931 Norvell Street, El Cerrito, CA 94530
3 Bedrooms BD
1.5 Bathrooms BA
Built in 1955
About 931 Norvell Street
Renew, refresh, and refill this gracious home!
What do you get when you combine a gracious, well-maintained 3 bed, 1.5 bath home with a glamorous makeover? A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to design your dream home.
Would you open up the kitchen to create a great room? What about painting the paneling in the living room? Be sure to look under the carpets – there are beautiful hardwood floors underneath! But wait! Some of the flooring is new...maybe keep that? And no need to change windows – most are dual-paned.
But the bones!
The systems have been updated and are in good working order, which means you get to do the fun stuff! Simply apply a little color + style to the surface and your dream can become a reality.
931 Norvell Street is conveniently located on a friendly street near amenities including beautiful parks, hiking trails, shops, restaurants, and easy access to public transit and freeways.
- .6 miles from El Cerrito Natural Grocery
- .8 miles to El Cerrito Plaza BART station
- 1 mile from I-80 freeway
- 1 mile from El Cerrito Plaza shops + restaurants
- 14.7 miles from downtown SF
- The Ohlone Greenway, El Cerrito Swim Center + hiking trails are steps from your front door
- Your neighbors include Tilden Park, Castro Park, Hillside Natural Recreational Area, as well as the Bay Trail
- Farmer’s markets, art galleries, parks, bookstores, restaurants, cafes + markets are all just minutes away