926 Chester Street #G
Oakland, CA 94607
$750,000 | Sold $757,500
926 Chester Street #G, Oakland, CA 94607
HOA HOA: $286/month
About 926 Chester Street #G
926 Chester Street was an industrial warehouse built in 1954. In 2002 it was converted to 8 livework lofts and renamed the Chester Street Lofts. Just three blocks from West Oakland BART and with convenient access to the Bay Bridge and Highway 80. It is situated on a residential block lined with Victorian homes in the Prescott neighborhood of West Oakland.
At 1829 square feet, Unit G is the largest of the eight units- shown in Public Records as being 1829 sf. Downstairs is comprised of a large open Great Room with expansive windows facing the rear of the complex to create a light and airy ambiance. High ceilings provide a feeling of spaciousness; and polished concrete floors add to the industrial vibe.
Features & Updates
- Framed and sheet rocked interior walls downstairs add to sound and thermal insulation
- Remodeled kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances and new cabinetry
- In-unit washer/dryer (conveys with unit)
- Two assigned parking spaces in gated lot
- High Ceilings
- Polished concrete floors downstairs and hardwood floors upstairs
- Flexible floorplan that allows for multiple room/furniture configurations
Prescott Neighborhood of West Oakland, just 3 blocks from West Oakland BART and easy access to Highways 80, 580 and Bay Bridge.