920 Grizzly Peak Boulevard
Berkeley, CA 94708
920 Grizzly Peak Boulevard, Berkeley, CA 94708
5 Bedrooms BD
3 Bathrooms BA
Built in 1960
About 920 Grizzly Peak Boulevard
First time on the market! This spectacular house was built by the seller’s father in 1960.
Fabulous Mid-Century Golden Duplex with stunning unobstructed views of San Francisco and Golden Gate Bridge. The main house features five bedrooms, three baths, and a newly remodeled kitchen. It has been wonderfully updated to include refinished hardwood floors, new light fixtures, new water heater, updated furnace, and partially updated electrical and plumbing. You’ll also find dual-pane windows throughout most of the house.
Enjoy the beauty of Berkeley Hills! Conveniently located near many amenities, hiking trails, respected schools, golfing, shopping, and some of the best Bay Area restaurants. Steps away from public transportation and the diverse shops and eateries of Solano Avenue are close as well.
- 4 miles from the I-80
- 16 miles from downtown SF
- 2.5 miles from BART
- Your neighbors include Tilden Regional Park, Golf Course and Botanic Garden
- Tilden’s scenic Selby Trail is steps from your front door. If you’re game, you can walk to Lake Anza, the recreational swimming reservoir, or connect to any of the numerous other trails.
- Cragmont Elementary and Berkeley High each scored an 8 out of 10 from Greatschools.org.
- Theater, art galleries, movies, bookstores, restaurants (Alice Waters’ Chez Panisse!), cafes, markets (including Thursday’s Berkeley Farmers’ Market) and the romantic Berkeley Rose Garden all are just minutes away in downtown Berkeley.
Click here for an in depth look at Berkeley Hills.