915 Polk Street
Albany, CA 94706
$795,000 | Sold $900,000
915 Polk Street, Albany, CA 94706
2,500 SF Lot
About 915 Polk Street
Welcome to 915 Polk Street, an irresistibly charming home located one block off of Solano, on Albany Hill. Over the past 5 years the owners have lovingly updated this home to create the perfect balance of modern updates combined with urban living.
915 Polk Street is conveniently located near many amenities including hiking trails, shops + boutiques, incredible restaurants, and easy access to public transit and freeways.
- GROCERIES! Close proximity to multiple grocery stores, including Sprouts (0.5 mi), Trader Joe’s / weekly farmer’s market (0.9 mi), Whole Foods (0.8 mi), Ranch 99 (1 mi), and Berkeley Natural Grocers (1.2 mi).
- HIKING! Looking to enjoy nature with a hike or spot to walk the dog? Albany Hill is 0.4 mi and Albany Beach Waterfront Trail is about 1 mile.
- SHOPPING! Big shopping can be found at Target (0.7 mi) and smaller, local shops line Solano Ave (0.1 mi). Look for Oaktown Spice Shop for spices + teas, Umami Interiors for home accessories + window coverings, or Morningtide for local gifts.
- HAPPY HOUR! Take in a beer at the Albany Taproom (0.3 mi) or Ocean View Brew Works (0.5 mi); grab a cocktail at the Hotsy Totsy (0.6 mi), or tapas + drinks at Fonda (0.9 mi).
- EAT OUT! Don’t feel like cooking? Right now restaurants are closed, but many are still open for take out! Burgers (Boss Burger), pizza (Little Star + iSlice), thai (Bua Luang), brunch (Sam’s Log Cabin), and ice cream (Mr. Dewie’s) can all be found within less than a half mile.
- PARKS! Need to get out and kick around a soccer ball? Try Oceanview Park (0.1 mi) or Memorial Park (1 mi).
- COMMUTE! Well, you may not want to commute, but if you need to, BART, AC Transit + the transbay bus are all within about a mile.
- SCHOOLS! Albany is known for their top-rated schools, always scoring high on greatschools.org.