864 Erie Street
Oakland, CA 94610
864 Erie Street, Oakland, CA 94610
5,000 SF Lot
About 864 Erie Street
Cheery on Erie
It will almost feel like you’re stepping into new construction when you walk into sun filled 864 Erie Street, part of a 4 unit HOA. Many surfaces have been thoughtfully remodeled in this modern 2 bedroom 1.5 bath spacious 1325 sq. ft. home. With in-unit dedicated laundry room, wood burning fireplace, two dining area options, oak flooring, ample storage, as well as as a free standing deeded garage, this unit feels very much like a single family home. BBQ on the deeded balcony or take the dinner party downstairs to a shared backyard with lounge area on one level and raised planter beds and garden on another. Low HOA dues, car charger in the garage, solar and proximity to all the good stuff that this area offers completes the package.
Open House: : October 15, 2:00 pm
Features & Updates
- Oak floors
- Remodeled kitchen
- Newly remodeled bathrooms
- Newer washer/dryer in unit
- New light fixtures
- Double paned windows
- Central Heat
- Car Charger
Take a Tour of 864 Erie Street
Ideally located, 864 Erie is a city enthusiast’s dream location. With public transport and the freeways nearby, commutes to work and trips out of town are a breeze. Take your pick of any of the nearby grocery stores. On the weekends, leave the car in the garage, grab a coffee at Peet’s and head over to the farmer’s market for fresh fruits and vegetables. Maybe head to the lake or to the always vibrant Ordinarie to meet your friends. There are so many adventurous things to explore, discover and enjoy in any direction from your front door-your urban lifestyle awaits.
Some of our favorites:
- Arizmendi bakery-cooperatively run bakery specializing in pizza, pastries and breads, Even the olives are amazing!
- Morcom Rose Garden-treat yourself to this aromatherapy experience with its rose lined walking paths in a meditative setting.
- The Lake-walk it, bike it, picnic at it-the ever versatile lake!
- Huckleberry Botanic Regional Preserve-a 14 minute drive away can feel like a whole new world Enjoy the manzanitas and calm at this 241 acre site.
- Rico Rico Taco is so popular that they opened a second, vegan location a block away.
- The Grand Lake Theater, with it’s amazing decor and live Wurlitzer organ on Fridays and Saturdays is a local gem.
- Shakewell has a delicious variety, plentiful outdoor seating and the friendliest owner.
- The Wolf on Piedmont-there is a casual elegance to this French/California spot that I love. Vegan Mob-I see the long lines. It has to be good!
- Piedmont Wine Shop-to really learn about wine in a friendly non pretentious atmosphere, this is your spot. They give great recommendations.
- Colonial Donuts-they are open 24 hours and a local institution
- 1888-great takeaway window for walks at the lake-they have great coffee and chai!
- Grand Lake Kitchen-Great brunch spot! I’m a savory breakfast lover but I’m told the homemade donuts are amazing. I love the bacon fried rice myself.