850 Ridge Drive
Concord, CA, 94518
$2,300,000 | Sold $2,350,000
850 Ridge Drive, Concord, CA, 94518
38,768 SF Lot
About 850 Ridge Drive
Welcome to this exquisite custom-built home boasting 5 Bedrooms, 2 full Bathrooms, & 3 half Bathrooms within a generous 4,401 square feet.
The Kitchen is a chef’s dream, with leathered granite counter-tops, many features including a Thermador 6-burner gas cooktop range, stainless-steel appliances, a substantial island with built-in cabinets catering to storage needs.
The Dining Room is accented with a gas-burning fireplace framed by built-in cabinets on each side and views of the backyard.
Indulge in the splendor of the Great Room, truly a heart of this remarkable residence. Anchored by a gas fireplace, Walnut Porcelain Plank flooring that exudes warmth & sophistication. Vaulted pine ceilings, an inviting atmosphere with four skylights that illuminate the space with a gentle inviting glow. The Great Room not only serves as a welcoming gathering space but also open the glass doors & enjoy such a panoramic, spectacular, mesmerizing view of the backyard with the enchanting infinity pool, the meticulously landscaped backyard & the awe-inspiring views beyond. This room perfectly encapsulates the seamless blend of comfort & style.
Outdoor entertaining continues to new heights with an inviting cabana featuring a Viking built-in barbecue, dual gas burners, fridge, built-in heaters, a gas fireplace, a TV so not to miss any games & loads of seating.
The Primary Suite is a haven of luxury with a beautiful two sided fireplace, two walk-in closets & spa-like bathroom with tile floors, a pebbled walk-in shower, tile glass inlays, dual shower heads & an oversized jetted tub. The Primary also offers access to the backyard. The ambiance exudes relaxation.
Four secondary bedrooms are appointed with carpet flooring, crown molding, ceiling fans, shutters and closet organizers.
This property also offers a detached 4-car garage that holds endless possibilities – from a potential au-pair unit to a captivating game room/theater, a functional workshop or a “Toy Cave”.
The finishing touch to this remarkable dwelling is the unparalleled view – a constant reminder of the beauty that surrounds this exceptional property.
Features & Updates
- Leathered granite countertops
- Thermador 6-burner gas cooktop range
- Stainless-steel appliances
- Substantial island with built-in cabinets catering to storage needs
- Adjacent to the kitchen
- Half bathroom
- Gas-burning fireplace framed by built-in cabinets on each side
- Views of the backyard
- Gas fireplace
- Walnut Porcelain Plank flooring
- Vaulted pine ceilings
- Four skylights for natural light
- Panoramic backyard view through glass doors & windows
- Overlooks infinity pool, meticulously landscaped backyard and beyond
- Viking built-in barbecue
- Dual gas burners
- Built-in heaters
- Gas fireplace
- TV for entertainment
- Ample seating
- Two-sided fireplace
- Two walk-in closets
- Spa-like bathroom with:
- Tile floors
- Pebbled walk-in shower
- Tile glass inlays
- Dual shower heads
- Oversized jetted tub
- Access to the backyard
- Carpet flooring
- Crown molding
- Ceiling fans
- Closet organizers
Endless possibilities, including:
- Potential au-pair unit
- Captivating game room/theater
- Functional workshop
- Versatile “Toy Cave”
- Unparalleled view
- Constant reminder of surrounding beauty
Take a Tour of 850 Ridge Drive
- Concord Community Pool is an Olympic size swimming pool, with diving facilities, heated change rooms with showers and lockers. There are three reservable group picnic/barbecue areas and many individual picnic tables with barbecues scattered throughout the park.
- Explore the Toyota Pavilion at Concord : This outdoor venue hosts concerts and events throughout the year.
- Visit the Six Flags Hurricane Harbor: A water park with thrilling water rides and attractions.
- Iron Horse Trail: A scenic trail that spans 32 miles from Concord to Pleasanton.
- Todos Santos Plaza: A downtown park with a farmers market, events and concerts.
- Go shopping at Sunvalley Shopping Center or the Vernada & Broadway Plaza as well.
- Visit the Markham Nature Park and Arboretum: A beautiful park with walking trails, gardens and an educational center.
- Catch a movie at the Brenden Concord 14: A movie theater with 14 screens, a lounge and arcade games.
- Diablo Creek Golf Course: A public golf course with scenic views and challenging holes.
- Enjoy the outdoors at Newhall Community Park: A popular park with sports fields, a playground and picnic areas.
- Hike in Mount Diablo State Park: A state park with hiking trails, camping sites and stunning views.