835 Clifton Court
Benicia, CA 94510
$949,000 | Sold $949,000
835 Clifton Court, Benicia, CA 94510
8,710 SF Lot
About 835 Clifton Court
Welcome to 835 Clifton Ct, a lovingly updated home nestled in the heart of one of Benicia’s most sought after neighborhoods. You can’t get any better than this fabulous location for views & accessability! First time on market in 19 years, 835 Clifton is located at the crest of the hill overlooking the Carquinez Strait and the Bay Area Ridge Trail, and being on a court the home enjoys zero through traffic.
This 4 bedroom, 2 bath home features 2040 SF, a 0.2 acre lot, a gorgeous dream kitchen, and over $100,000 of upgrades over the past 19 years. Freshly painted, updated plumbing, excellent reports, and a long list of Seller improvements all combine to ensure that this turn-key home will take care of you for decades to come.
Executive details abound throughout the home in the quartz counters, recessed lighting, gleaming 100% waterproof luxury plank flooring, central heat & air conditioning, and excellent floor plan. Four roomy bedrooms give plenty of options whether you need to work from home or accommodate guests, and both bathrooms wow with meticulous updating. Love a crackling fire? The cozy fireplace in the 2nd living room will be your favorite place to curl up on a cold winter night.
You will love this fully enclosed backyard with automatic sprinklers, low maintenance landscaping, a private gate out to the Ridge Trail, and absolutely spectacular panoramic views. Sunsets will become your favorite part of day as you admire a new one each evening, and your home will be the place to gather on the Fourth of July as Fireworks fill the view out your windows! This fabulous 8712 SF lot offers a welcoming charm that will fulfill all your needs whether it be gardening in the side-yard, relaxing, or playing with family.
The excellent location at 835 Clifton is easily adjacent to Channing Circle Park, Benicia Community Park, & South Hampton Shopping Center and is just up the hill from dozens of fine restaurants, Downtown Benicia, and Hwy 780 for easy freeway access to the whole Bay Area. Ideally suited to homeowners who want a wonderful secluded home, a commuting and shopping dream location, or to live less than 3 miles from highly acclaimed Matthew Turner Elementary, Benicia Middle, and Benicia High Schools.
Features & Updates
- Impeccably maintained gorgeous family home
- First time on market in 19 years
- Fabulously updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, brand new stove, Breakfast Bar dining, and Quartz counters
- Gorgeously updated bathrooms offer a walk-in shower option along with a tub
- Fantastic floorplan with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, and spacious dining area
- Soaring Vaulted ceilings
- Gleaming 100% waterproof luxury vinyl flooring
- Sweeping panoramic views of the water and hills of Carquinez Strait & Bay Area Ridge Trail
- Automatic sprinklers and easy maintenance landscaping
- Updated plumbing throughout home
- Wood burning fireplace
- Complete interior freshly painted
- Incredible location in a wonderful “Trick or Treat” neighborhood
- Easily accessible to several parks, shopping, Downtown Benicia, and the Napa Wine region
- Highly acclaimed Benicia School District (Matthew Turner Elementary, Benicia Middle, and Benicia High Schools are assigned to this address.)
The excellent location at 835 Clifton is easily adjacent to Channing Circle Park, Benicia Community Park, & South Hampton Shopping Center and is just up the hill from dozens of fine restaurants, Downtown Benicia, and Hwy 780. Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is only 12 minutes away, and the famous Napa Wine region only 25 minutes away. You will never get tired of walking out your own back gate to hike on the Bay Area Ridge Trail! Ideally suited to homeowners who want a wonderful secluded home, world-class views out almost evey window, or to live less than 3 miles from highly acclaimed Matthew Turner Elementary, Benicia Middle, and Benicia High Schools.