834 30th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94121
$1,549,000 | Sold $1,820,000
834 30th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94121
3,000 SF Lot
About 834 30th Avenue
Get ready to live your best life because this Classic Two Story Central Richmond District Home with Traditional Period Details and Expansive Outdoor Space offers you modern comforts, versatility, flexibility and privacy and connects you to your larger backyard: Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach and Lands End.
Welcome to 834 30th Ave, a freshly painted, well maintained home on two stories with gorgeous hardwood floors and abundant newer windows with plantation shutters on the main level.
In the morning, gather in your dedicated breakfast room for coffee. The skylight in the intimate fully functional kitchen makes the room light and bright and the newer high end appliances make cooking and cleaning up a breeze. The living room offers a wood burning fireplace and a place to unwind on those fog filled nights before heading to entertain guests in your formal dining room with covered side patio. With 1 1/2 baths upstairs, nighttime rituals are easy and two large bedrooms with ample closet space in the back of the house overlooking the spacious backyard offer privacy and quiet for a restful night’s sleep.
Off the hallway are stairs leading to the lower level which boasts a enormous 3rd bedroom, kitchenette and bathroom. Use this versatile space as a guest suite, au pair quarters, a primary bedroom or rent it out; it does have a separate private entrance through the garage. Additional storage, closet and work areas downstairs including a dedicated laundry area mean you can keep your house tidy and clutter free. A pristine garage and driveway take the stress out of parking and you can even enjoy tv in your garage for your workouts. You can probably leave the car in the garage on the weekend because GG Park, Ocean beach and Lands End are your playground.
But you really don’t need to wait till the weekend to recharge because this manicured, irrigated flat backyard offers you the serenity you need everyday. Enjoy sitting on your attractive stone covered patio complete with privacy fencing with your friends and family.
Features & Updates
- Newly painted throughout
- Many new light fixtures
- Skylight in kitchen
- Wood burning fireplace
- Meticulously landscaped large flat irrigated backyard with mature trees and attractive stonework perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Traditional period details with gorgeous wall moulding
- Covered side patio off of the dining space
- Ample storage/closet space throughout the home ensures a clutter free environment
- Excellent garage storage and workshop space
- One car garage with driveway and interior access
- Double paned windows
- Dedicated laundry area with high end washer/dryer
- Nest and App operated garage door
Take a Tour of 834 30th Avenue
- Slow Streets: Enjoy walking and biking on Cabrillo Street from 25th to 45th Avenues.
- Ocean Beach-I never tire of Ocean Beach. Who doesn’t need or want a breath of fresh oxygen as a weekly or even daily reset?
- Grab a rose or lavender latte at Home Coffee Roasters on 22nd and Clement.
- I mean, there is so much to experience in Golden Gate Park, but here are a few favorites:
- The DeYoung Museum-visit just to see the architecture and the grounds alone, but worth the trip is the tower and the wire sculptures by Ruth Asawa
- SF Botanical Garden-go for a plant sale or the annual flower piano event!
- Japanese tea garden-around since 1894 and you don’t have to be a tourist to enjoy!
- Stow Lake-how about a special occasion canoe or pedal boat ride?
- Lincoln Park Steps-California/32nd- Go for the Instagram shot, for the beauty of these mosaic tiled steps or for the workout-just go!
- Lands End-3.5 mile hiking trail with great vistas, views to Sutro Baths and Golden Gate Bridge.
- Take your pick of any of the trendy diverse restaurants nearby but Cassava serving creative California cuisine on Balboa and 36th is just the ticket for an amazing meal after all that exercise, fresh air, beauty and culture.