832 30th Street
Richmond, CA 94804
$499,000 | Sold $590,000
832 30th Street, Richmond, CA 94804
About 832 30th Street
Welcome to 832 30th Street, a simply sweet + charming home centrally located in the North + East neighborhood of Richmond. This stylish 2 bedroom, 1 bath home has been tastefully remodeled and includes an open-concept living space. The kitchen features butcher block counters, farmhouse sink, recessed lighting. The breakfast bar opens to the adjoining dining room. The beautifully landscaped, park-like backyard is flooded with sunlight; dine al-fresco on the patio, do cartwheels on the grass, and enjoy the beautiful Bay Area weather. Centrally located with easy access to all parts of the bay, and just over a mile to BART.
832 30th St is conveniently located near many amenities including beautiful hiking trails, parks, shops, restaurants, and easy access to public transit, BART and freeways. Most are reachable within a 10-15 minute drive or less.
- Your neighbors include Point Isabel, Berkeley Country Club, Hilltop Shopping Mall
- Find yourself hiking into Wildcat Canyon Regional Park in less than 5 minutes
- Burg Park, a wonderful neighborhood park with playground, picnic area, and sports field, is a block away
- BART is only 1.3 miles away
- Catahoula Coffee is 0.8 miles; Taqueria la Bamba, with their delectable pupusas + tacos, is just over a mile
- Three swimming pools are within a 15 minute drive
- Hop over the Richmond Bridge and find yourself in Marin in under 20 minutes
- Point Richmond shops + restaurants is a 12 minute drive