8306 Aster Avenue
Oakland, CA 94605
8306 Aster Avenue, Oakland, CA 94605
3 Bedrooms BD
1 Bathroom BA
Built in 1940
About 8306 Aster Avenue
8306 Aster Avenue is located in the quiet King Estates neighborhood of the Oakland Hills and is a beautifully detailed 3-bedroom home with a dream backyard for year-round entertaining, hardwood floors throughout, lots of storage and an ideal location by a park with panoramic views. Updates include a newly installed roof and granite kitchen countertops. Charming traditional details have been preserved, including the main floor archways and open beam ceiling in the dining room.
This home especially wows with its tiered backyard. Imagine hosting a dinner party on the deck next to the built-in fireplace and grill, lounging on the sunny patio, playing on the grassy lawn or exercising your green thumb in the thriving vegetable garden! Landscaped with maple trees, citrus, ferns, hydrangea and heavenly blue morning glories.
8306 Aster Avenue is located in the east Oakland Hills, just minutes from expansive open space, the Oakland Zoo, Hwy 13 and I-580.
- King Estates Park is an 80-acre hilltop park in your backyard with trails and San Francisco Bay views. It’s very dog friendly!
- Oakland Zoo is just 1 mile away.
- Dining and shopping on MacArthur Boulevard. Check out the Sunday jazz and soul food brunch at Southern Cafe.
- Warriors fans rejoice! You’re just 3 miles from the Oakland Arena.
- 2.3 miles from the Coliseum BART station. (Also the transfer station that connects BART to Oakland Int’l Airport).
- 17 miles from downtown San Francisco.