821 Polk Street
Albany, CA 94706
$1,100,000 | sold $1,300,000
821 Polk Street, Albany, CA 94706
3,800 SF Lot
About 821 Polk Street
LOADS OF SPACE TO SHELTER-IN-PLACE!
Welcome to 821 Polk Street, an absolutely charming home perched atop Albany Hill. There is a real sweetness to this 1940's home - no clutter, loads of warmth, and softly integrated with nature.
Looking out onto the East Bay Hills this sunny + spacious home is bigger than it appears, offering plenty of room to Zoom around. With 4 bedrooms, 2-3/4 baths, a large family room, and a gorgeously updated in-law with exterior access, this home is dreamy for sheltering in place and staying home.
821 Polk Street is conveniently located near many amenities including hiking trails, shops + boutiques, incredible restaurants, and easy access to public transit and freeways.
- GROCERIES! Close proximity to multiple grocery stores, including Sprouts (0.6 mi), Trader Joe’s / weekly farmer’s market (0.8 mi), Whole Foods (0.9 mi), Ranch 99 (0.9 mi), and Berkeley Natural Grocers (1.3 mi).
- HIKING! Looking to enjoy nature with a hike or spot to walk the dog? Albany Hill is 0.3 mi and Albany Beach Waterfront Trail is about 1 mile.
- SHOPPING! Big shopping can be found at Target (0.8 mi) and smaller, local shops line Solano Ave (0.2 mi). Look for Oaktown Spice Shop for spices + teas, Umami Interiors for home accessories + window coverings, or Morningtide for local gifts.
- HAPPY HOUR! Take in a beer at the Albany Taproom (0.3 mi) or Ocean View Brew Works (0.4 mi); grab a cocktail at the Hotsy Totsy (0.5 mi), or tapas + drinks at Fonda (0.9 mi).
- EAT OUT! Don’t feel like cooking? Right now restaurants are closed, but many are still open for take out! Burgers (Boss Burger), pizza (Little Star + iSlice), thai (Bua Luang), brunch (Sam’s Log Cabin), and ice cream (Mr. Dewie’s) can all be found within less than a half mile.
- PARKS! Need to get out and kick around a soccer ball? Try Oceanview Park (0.2 mi) or Memorial Park (1 mi).
- COMMUTE! Well, you may not want to commute, but if you need to, BART, AC Transit + the transbay bus are all within about a mile.
- SCHOOLS! Albany is known for their top-rated schools, always scoring high on greatschools.org.