701 Rancho La Boca
Briones, CA 94553
$1,449,000 | sold $1,449,000
701 Rancho La Boca, Briones, CA 94553
344,124 SF Lot
About 701 Rancho La Boca
Welcome to 701 Rancho La Boca, where endless potential along with fabulous existing amenities await the savvy buyer looking to customize their own personal paradise.
This gorgeous 7.9 acre ranch site is zoned A2 agricultural allowing for all kinds of uses including nurseries, greenhouses, animal & poultry breeding, farm stands, family care homes, riding academies, kennels, and wineries (see disclosures for full list) and hosts an absolutely darling existing 2092 SF home along with an enormous 2057 SF garage/workshop space, plus multiple outbuildings and barns.
Automobile aficionados will love the ultimate toy box garage set up complete with attached studio apartment, while equestrians will appreciate the 3 years-new 2 stall plus tackroom Stable, large pancake flat asymmetrical (approx 107’ x 127’) lighted all-weather arena, and trail access to Briones at the end of Rancho la Boca (ask for more details.) Do you have large trailers or equipment? You can park in the graveled 4000 SF +/- main drive or use the 57’ x 30’ concrete pad adjacent to the garage. Want to live off the grid? A highly producing Well and septic system are already included, all you need to add is Solar! Need to park an RV? Graded RV pad with water, electrical, sewer dump, storage shed, & laundry already in place!
This beautiful and idyllic site also includes breathtaking huge building pads that grace the ridge top with 360 degree views just waiting for your own custom home plan. A 200amp electrical drop already in place on the top pad facilities all of your expansion dreams! This gorgeous land includes additional ample room for your own swimming pool, tennis court, putting green, or more garages, barns, and riding arenas. With highly acclaimed public schools (John Swett Elementary, Martinez Middle, and Alhambra High School) just 8-15 minutes away, and relaxing back road access to Lafayette (12 minutes), Orinda (18 minutes), Pinole (10 minutes), Highway 4 (9 minutes), and three different BART stations (less than 20 minutes) you can have it all on your own spectacular private estate playground.
This rare offering gives you the best of all worlds: a current absolutely charming home and property with a future only limited by your imagination. Ideally suited to animal enthusiasts of all kinds, hobbyists, car and equipment collectors, homeowners who are looking for a gorgeous custom home site, entertainers who love to host guests, and for all of those who crave land and freedom.
Features & Updates
- New Kitchen: fabulous cabinets with roll out pantry and cleaning shelves, ample drawers, Quartz countertops with slate back splash
- Master Bathroom remodel in 2018
- THREE different Laundry locations: Inside the house for home laundry, Inside the garage for work laundry, and at the upper RV pad
- Wet Bar in living room/dining room area
- Central heat/AC and dual pane windows
- Wrap around deck with lovely hill views off kitchen and front entrance
- Downstairs studio apartment with sleeping loft and full kitchen and bath
- Bottom floor of home (includes garage, additional semi-finished space, and studio) boasts 10’ ceilings
- Drive through garage with 2 rollup doors, capable of holding 6 cars plus workshop space
- Approx 30’ X 16’ extra semi-finished space in garage with plumbing already stubbed in
- 2 full bedrooms and baths in top floor of existing home, 1 full bath in studio downstairs, plus two half “party bathrooms” adjacent to driveway area
- Multiple accessory buildings and amenities already in place
- Bonus “Game Room”, Large Chicken Coop, Well Pump House, Dog Kennel/Run, and multiple covered and enclosed storage spaces
- Perimeter drainage system
- RV hookups at the RV pad including water, 50AMP electricity, sewer dump plus 10×12 storage & laundry
- Extremely high producing Well
- 200 amp Electrical Drop on top pad for future building
- Zoning allows construction of second home
- Horse Barn and pancake-flat Lighted Arena along with trail access to Briones at end of road (call Agent for details)
- Highly acclaimed John Swett Elementary, Martinez Middle, and Alhambra High Schools (Buyer to verify)
- See disclosure package for full list of all the incredible property and utility highlight