6981 Bristol Drive
Berkeley, CA 94705
$1,180,000 | Sold $1,150,000
6981 Bristol Drive, Berkeley, CA 94705
6,225 SF Lot
About 6981 Bristol Drive
This magnificent architect designed and built home takes full advantage of its upslope placement, accentuating canyon views from every room. 6981 Bristol Drive is centered on the great room, where abundant light fills the living and dining spaces during the day, while views of the verdant hills can be seen from the balcony. At night, a marble fronted gas/wood burning fireplace creates a cozy ambiance. The main floor also includes a large bedroom with custom bath and separate entrance, perfect for an au pair or home office. Multiple private balconies at different levels provide outdoor access, with varied views and sun throughout the day.
The master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet, and a private patio accessed through French doors. A laundry room is conveniently located on the upper level next to the bedrooms.
Small touches catch your eye throughout the home, such as subtle pleats in the mahogany front doors, modern Italian light fixtures, vaulted ceilings trimmed in Guacivan wood from Guatemala, and a hand crafted hardwood fireplace mantle. They all remind you of the care that went into designing and creating this stunning home.
Features & Updates
- 4 Bedrooms w/spacious closets and 4 full custom baths vaulted
- Great room with sweeping views of the hills
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen with professional range and butler’s pantry
- Downstairs bedroom has separate entrance – au pair/office
- A/C and dual zone heating
- Garage with high ceilings, lots of windows
- Full bath
- Spacious master bath with huge jetted tub stunning oak flooring throughout
- Remote activated skylights mahogany trimmed gables and balconies