685 Calmar Avenue
Oakland, CA 94610
685 Calmar Avenue Oakland, CA 94610
3 Bedrooms BD
1.5 Bathrooms BA
Built in 1916
About 685 Calmar Avenue
Find yourself at home inside this spectacularly located Crocker Highlands Craftsman, built for comfortable living, stunning city views and ideal proximity to the Grand Lake shops, restaurants, movie theater, acclaimed farmers market and more! This 1916 hillside home combines original charm with revitalizations, including a gourmet kitchen. 685 Calmar Avenue features 3 light-filled bedrooms, 1.5 baths, ample storage and even a secret passageway to the lower level bonus spaces (not included in square footage). Easy indoor/outdoor access flows from the dining room and kitchen to a sunny back deck and peaceful garden. From the front patio, catch sunsets and views of downtown Oakland, the Bay Bridge and the iconic Transamerica building in SF. Imagine watching July 4th fireworks bursting over the Bay from here!
685 Calmar Avenue is located a few easy blocks from the vibrant Grand Lake district.
- Lakeshore Avenue hops with the Saturday farmers market, cafes, a yoga studio, yogurt shop, Trader Joe’s, Arizmendi bakery, Shakewell restaurant and more!
- Grand Avenue is known for delicious dining, shopping and movies at the Grand Lake Theater, named one of the top 10 vintage theaters in the nation.
- Crocker Highlands neighborhood is filled with rolling hills, tree-lined streets and stylish Craftsman, Spanish, Tudor and Arts and Crafts homes.
- Near Lake Merritt, a great spot for a 3-mile walk or run. And home to the whimsical Children’s Fairyland.
- Crocker Highlands Elementary scored 10 out of 10 by greatschools.org.
- 2 miles from the 19th Street BART station.
- 11 miles from downtown San Francisco.