663 Santa Ray Avenue
Oakland, CA 94610
663 Santa Ray Avenue, Oakland, CA 94610
3+ Bedrooms BD
2 Bathrooms BA
Built in 1923
About 663 Santa Ray Avenue
Location, location, location! Welcome home to this tastefully-updated Mediterranean in highly sought-after Crocker Highlands. Located just a block above Mandana Boulevard, 663 Santa Ray Avenue enjoys views of the surrounding hills and close proximity to the burgeoning restaurant scene and vibrant shops of the Grand Lake district a few blocks away. Dine in style at Shakewell, Penrose, Boot & Shoe and Michel Bistro, shop for farm-fresh produce and artisanal cheese at the Saturday farmer’s market, or take in a movie at the historic Grand Lake Theater.
663 Santa Ray Avenue is located a few easy blocks from the vibrant Grand Lake district.
- Lakeshore Avenue hops with the Saturday farmers market, cafes, a yoga studio, yogurt shop, Trader Joe’s, Arizmendi bakery, Shakewell restaurant and more!
- Grand Avenue is known for delicious dining, shopping and movies at the Grand Lake Theater, named one of the top 10 vintage theaters in the nation.
- Crocker Highlands neighborhood is filled with rolling hills, tree-lined streets and stylish Craftsman, Spanish, Tudor and Arts and Crafts homes.
- Near Lake Merritt, a great spot for a 3-mile walk or run. And home to the whimsical Children’s Fairyland.
- Crocker Highlands Elementary, highly ranked on greatschools.org.
- 2 miles from the 19th Street BART station.
- 11 miles from downtown San Francisco.