6508 Bayview Drive
Oakland, CA 94605
$898,000 | sold $970,000
6508 Bayview Drive, Oakland, CA 94605
About 6508 Bayview Drive
Tucked into the Oakland hills, this beautifully updated 4 bed, 3 bath townhouse is calling you home! With ample natural light from morning to night, and captivating bay views from all levels, watching the sun as it sets behind the bay will become your favorite way to end the day.
The main level features an open-concept living space with gourmet, eat-in kitchen and a sprawling living room that opens to a balcony with views of the SF skyline.
The luxurious primary suite offers stellar views of the bay, with a custom-designed walk-in closet and lavish en-suite bathroom with sunken tub and double sinks. There is a 2-car garage with interior access and extra storage, a chic backyard (one of the largest in the community!) with artificial turf, newer deck, cafe lights, and a spot for the bbq. Speaking of the community there is a clubhouse, gym, parks, playgrounds, and is dog friendly. At the end of the street you will still see evidence of the old rock quarry that used to reside on the hillside; while you are there, take a break from the day and go for a leisurely hike up the hillside along the hiking trail - you might just see some deer wandering about.
Features & Updates
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances and a large kitchen island
- Cozy gas fireplace in the living room
- Primary suite with custom-designed, walk-in closet
- One bedroom and bathroom on main living level
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Custom window coverings
- 2-car garage with ample storage
- EV charger
- Central air conditioning
- Landscaped backyard with cafe lights, paver stones, wooden deck/patio, and a drip system
- Wonderfully diverse community with occasional events hosted throughout the year
- The 580 freeway, Highway 13, and SF Express Bus are all easily accessible.
Take a Tour of 6508 Bayview Drive
6508 Bayview is conveniently located near many amenities including beautiful hiking trails, and easy access to public transit and freeways.
Your neighbors include Joaquin Miller Park and Laurel District shops + restaurants to the north, Leona Canyon Open Space to the east, Alameda and Crown Beach to the West, San Leandro and Oakland Airport to the South. Hungry? Check out how close these Oakland favorites are! Sequoia Diner in The Laurel is an 8 min drive, Daughter Thai in Montclair is a 9 min drive, and Swan’s Market in Old Oakland is 13 min.