650 Alhambra Road
Crockett, CA 94525
$579,000 | Sold $589,000
650 Alhambra Street, Crockett CA 94525
5,000 SF Lot
About 650 Alhambra Road
The Best of Downtown Crockett
Welcome to 650 Alhambra Street, a gorgeously cared for home in the highly sought after walk-to-downtown area of Crockett. This 3 bedroom, 1 bath home features 1261± sq. ft. (public records), a 5000sf lot, and a sparkling charm that you cannot find anywhere else.
Absolutely darling kitchen, fabulous panoramic views, fresh paint, and brushed-chrome details round out the newly refinished gleaming hardwood floors and classically tasteful beadboard. A separate dining room or second living room, large inside laundry, sweeping views, and wonderful floor plan are just a few of the great features this home offers. Ideally suited to homeowners who wish for turn-key charm and convenience, who love a large mostly level yard, who would like an easy 2nd bathroom option, or who want the possibility of doubling their square footage someday with a basement conversion.
You will love the inviting yard ideal for entertaining friends and family, especially the fabulous deck to sit out and enjoy a barbecue on summer nights. . The backyard features a large useable space with flowers, terracing, and vegetable boxes along with endless opportunities for lawns, bocce ball court, or swing set. This large mostly level 5000 sq. ft. lot offers a welcoming charm that will fit all your needs whether it be gardening, relaxing or playing with family.
Try Lucia's Craft Sandwiches, the Dead Fish, and Toots for great food and a great time! The wonderful location at 650 Alhambra Street allows you easy access to San Francisco, Oakland, restaurants, shops, Alexander Park, John Swett High School, and all the delights of the Carquinez Regional Shoreline.
Call or text Mariah for further information about this terrific home 925-787-2490
Features & Updates
- Stunning entrance into light & bright living room with water views
- Gorgeously charming country kitchen with island space & open concept
- 3 Bedrooms/1 Bath with easy set up to add 2nd bath (using part of laundry)
- Fabulously refinished gleaming hardwood floors
- Almost brand-new roof and sewer lateral!
- Brand new boutique carpet & custom interior/exterior paint
- Separate dining area easily doubles as a second living room
- Large & convenient inside laundry room
- Central heating system & updated brushed chrome ceiling fans
- Breathtaking bridge-to-bridge views off the lovely easily accessible deck
- Huge basement with high ceilings just waiting for your conversion into living space
- Absolutely enormous, fully fenced useable yard ready for your personal design & play!
- Excellent, highly sought after, walk-to-downtown & parks location
- 1261 square foot house, 5000 square foot lot
- Stair-less, level-in entry
Take a Tour of 650 Alhambra Road
If you are not familiar with Crockett you are in for a treat! A small “sugar factory” town, Crockett combines old world charm and intimacy with modern conveniences and great commute location. Lucia’s Craft Sandwiches, the Dead Fish, Judy’s Place Mexican, or the newly opened Wanda’s Restaurant are all delicious food options, while Toots Tavern will keep your feet tapping with live music! Be sure to tour the Crockett Historical Museum and the Carquinez Model Railroad Society to get a real taste of the history of the area. The wonderful location at 650 Alhambra Street also allows you easy access to San Francisco, Oakland, restaurants, shops, Alexander Park, John Swett High School, and all the delights of the Carquinez Regional Shoreline.