6466 Westover Drive
Oakland, CA 94611
$1,425,000 | sold $1,618,000
6466 Westover Drive, Oakland, CA 94611
7,386 SF Lot
About 6466 Westover Drive
Welcome to 6466 Westover Drive, an absolutely exquisite home located on a serene hillside setting in Montclair. This stunning, multi-level, 4 bedroom, 3-½ bath contemporary modern retreat showcases chic artistry and exceptional upgrades. Step into the elevator and let’s go for a ride!
The first stop is the lower level studio. This incredible room features stylish chandeliers, sound-proofing window inserts, a separate entrance and a full bathroom, allowing for a variety of possibilities. Think beyond an au pair or in-law suite; what about a home office with a yoga studio, a therapy office, maybe a media room with a pool table? Or use it as a decked-out recording studio and home office, as the sellers did.
Next stop takes you to the kitchen and main level living area. Oh, the kitchen! The gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Carrera marble countertops features a large, waterfall island and walls of windows looking out into nature. Entertaining is a breeze with the open-flow kitchen, dining, and living area. Chat with your guests or keep an eye on your little ones while you prepare dinner. The living room showcases a gas fireplace and trio of floor-to-ceiling sliding doors that open to a beautiful outdoor entertainment area surrounded by majestic trees and open skies.
Head up the stairs to see the stunning primary suite with private balcony and en-suite bath, vaulted ceilings, and walls of glass, allowing for ample natural light. Two additional bedrooms (one with exterior access), full bath and laundry can also be found. While upstairs, peek out the window from the hall - you will notice the empty lot next door. This lot, owned by the Sellers, is also for sale. They had envisioned opening up the living room even more by adding another set of sliding doors and building a second walk-out deck with terraced garden. Maybe a wrap around deck from this level is called for as well!
Regardless of your lifestyle, you will be sure to fall in love.
Features & Updates
- Carrera marble counters with waterfall island
- High end stainless steel appliances
- Wet bar with wine fridge
- Chalkboard wall for notes + doodles
- Fontanelle Linear Chandelier by Jonathan Browning in dining area
- Converted gas fireplace in living room
- Energy-efficient blackout shades + curtains
- Restoration Hardware vanities, fixtures, mirrors + shelving in bathrooms
- Energy-efficient blackout shades + curtains in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fan in master bedroom
- Elfa closet organization systems in primary bedroom + guest room
- Indow acoustic-grade, removable window inserts for sound-proofing and temperature control
- Four capiz shell tiered chandeliers + skylight in studio
- Exterior access from studio and top floor guest room
- Philip Hue smart home light system with Hue Tap smart light switches throughout, allows you to activate lights and create a custom light scene
- Nest smart thermostats & doorbell/camera
- Handcrafted welded aluminum fountain at entrance from Restoration Hardware
- Decorative privacy screen and cafe lights on deck
- Elevator from garage / entry to studio and kitchen / living area
- ADT alarm system
- Sewer lateral compliance
6466 Westover Drive is conveniently located near many amenities including Montclair Village with its delicious food + boutique shops; beautiful hiking trails such as Huckleberry Botanic Regional Preserve + Joaquin Miller Park; and easy access to AC Transit + freeways. Your neighbors include Piedmont, Crocker Highlands, and Moraga.
Here are some of the things we love:
1) Enjoy the flavors of Thailand at Daughter Thai restaurant
2) Take a 9 min drive to stargaze at the Chabot Space & Science Center
3) Bask in nature at the Huckleberry Botanic Regional Preserve just 6 min away
4) Take a beautiful walk surrounded by trees only 2 min away at the Montclair Railroad Trail
5) Need a quick pick-me-up? Take a short 5 min drive to Highwire Coffee Roasters
6) Do you love local markets? Look no further than the Woodminster Market 8 min away
7) Locals love to shop at the Montclair Plaza only a 5 min drive!
8) Highway 13 Access within 6 min drive
9) Just 12min from Joaquin Miller Park, host of many races and scenic trails
10) Get a hole-in-one at the Montclair Golf Enterprises just 6 min away!
Share this Listing