631 32nd Street
Richmond, CA 94804
$539,000 | sold $700,000
631 32nd Street, Richmond, CA 94804
2,500 SF Lot
About 631 32nd Street
Sun-filled Charmer with Storybook Garden
Imagine coming home to this sun-filled charmer and spending relaxing weekends in your sweet back garden! 631 32nd Street is a 2-bed, 1-bath house located in Richmond’s popular North and East neighborhood. You’ll be welcomed home by a lovely front yard with an arbor, roses, fragrant jasmine, and native drought-tolerant plants. A private walkway leads to the front entrance, which opens to a sun-filled living room with a fireplace. The kitchen opens to the dining room and features ample counterspace and a window that looks out onto the front garden.
Everything is freshly painted inside and out, and the lighting is newly updated, making 631 32nd Street move-in ready. You'll love spending time in your backyard oasis with a newly built deck, lush lawn, lemon tree, birch tree, and veggie beds. It's the perfect place for BBQs, green-thumb gardening, and hammock naps. When it’s time to head out, explore the friendly North and East neighborhood, which has been growing in popularity thanks to its affordability and proximity to San Pablo Avenue shops and restaurants, Burg Park, Wildcat Canyon, public transit, and freeways. Your new neighborhood and home await!
Features & Updates
- Freshly painted interior and exterior
- Updated lighting throughout
- Dual-paned windows
- Living room with fireplace
- Light-filled kitchen featuring stone counters
- Primary bedroom has views of the lush back garden
- Bathroom with updated vanity and lighting. Shower over tub
- 3 hall closets for coats, linens, and additional storage
- Picturesque front garden with private walkway to the entryway
- Serene backyard with newly built deck, lawn, lemon tree, veggie beds and drought-tolerant plants
- Attached 1-car garage with laundry and ample loft storage, with a clever pulley system for bikes or strollers, makes storage especially accessible
631 32nd Street sits in Richmond’s desirable North and East neighborhood, where you have easy access to popular parks, hiking in Wildcat Canyon, San Pablo Avenue shops and restaurants, freeways, AC transit, and BART. It’s no wonder why this friendly and diverse area has a community-building vibe and pride! Here are a few more reasons to love the neighborhood:
- Catahoula Coffee Company, a cool independent roastery on San Pablo Avenue.
- Tacos El Tucan: Your taco Tuesdays will never be the same once you taste this Tijuana-style fare. (Dreaming of smothered Tucan fries right now…)
- The Factory Bar on San Pablo Avenue is Richmond’s newest hangout with bespoke cocktails and patio seating.
- Playtime at Burg Park and Solano Playlot.
- Richmond Art Center is the East Bay’s largest visual arts center, offering tons of classes for kids and adults.
- Ferry service to the SF Ferry Building. The Richmond ferry terminal is located in Rosie the Riveter National Historic Park.
- BART Richmond station: 1 mile
- Downtown Oakland: 11.8 miles
- San Rafael: 12 miles
- Downtown SF: 16.7 miles
- OAK airport: 20 miles