618 Tahos Road
Orinda, CA 94563
$2,300,000 | Sold $2,300,000
618 Tahos Road, Orinda, CA 94563
28,314 SF Lot
About 618 Tahos Road
When you find the place that feels like home ... you just know it. Spectacular Richard Danskin designed home with a streamlined elegance and stunning views of Mt Diablo. Open floor plan layout combines vast spaces with intimate places. Each of the home’s four bedrooms has its own full bath. Seriously high ceilings, walls of glass, and dramatic lighting grace the living and dining rooms. Spacious kitchen and family room, all with beautiful wood flooring. Two bonus rooms with intricate built-in cabinetry. Chic color palette that includes new carpeting & paint. Private backyard is a hilltop location with a fun sports court and several level entertaining areas. Views from front and back of the house make for amazing sunrises and sunsets. Close to all that matters in Orinda. A quiet oasis with fast and easy access to downtown and BART.
Features & Updates
- Stunning Mount Diablo and Orinda valley views
- Each of the generous bedrooms have its own full bath.
- Seriously soaring ceilings in the living room & dining room
- Master Bedroom with morning views of Mt Diablo on main level with huge master bath, walk in closet
- Two upstairs bonus areas that have limitless possibilities.
- Chic color palette that includes new carpeting and paint
- Indoor Laundry on main level & potential full laundry room in garage.
- Level patio, flat areas and sport court for Outdoor Enjoyment
- See the sunrise and set from different vantages.
- Minutes from downtown and BART yet seemingly in another world.
Take a Tour of 618 Tahos Road
The Tahos/Glorietta area is one Orinda’s most desirable areas because of its commanding views, large lots, and its proximity to the Orinda and Lafayette downtowns as well as easy freeway and BART access.