6118 Ralston Avenue
6118 Ralston Avenue, Richmond, CA 94805
5,200 SF Lot
About 6118 Ralston Avenue
Built during the height of the midcentury modern era, this East Richmond Heights home offers you a spacious and tranquil retreat. Cozy up with a good book near the gas fireplace in the formal living room or invite friends over for a dinner party while music flows through the built-in bluetooth speakers! The kitchen is an absolute dream for hosting, with updated appliances and ample storage, it flows beautifully into the large dining room and open concept family room.
Impress your guests with peekaboo Bay views, a fully renovated bathroom complete with a double vanity sink and cast iron tub, and a backyard you’ll be able to use year-round. The outdoor space has been completely reimagined with newer retaining walls, drought resistant plants, redwood pathways, artificial grass, and a freshly stained deck. Relax under the pergola knowing your olive, fig, and evergreen trees are thriving! Utilize the detached workshop by picking up a new hobby to enjoy. This home provides the perfect blend of indoor/outdoor living you’ve been dreaming of.
Features & Updates
- Installed new Earthquake gas shut-off valve and new gas exterior gas piping to fireplace and stub-out for future gas line extension outdoors
- Crawl Space Cleaning & Treatment – cleaning of crawl space for wood debris and pesticide soil treatment.
- Attic Insulation, Cleaning, & New Ducts – Cleaning/vacuuming and replacement of all loose blown roof insulation in roof with new fiberglass batt insulation and new ductwork including sealing of gaps and openings in roof attic space.
- Kitchen appliances upgraded (new dishwasher, kitchen sink, faucet, garbage disposal)
- Home painted inside & out
- Sewer Lateral – New HDPE sewer service lateral to street sewer pipe and boroscope imaging, including new backflow preventer
- A/V System: In all interior rooms and outdoor – New wireless bluetooth receiver
- New wood shutters in bedroom and on french doors
- New water heater and branch copper piping
- New Light Fixtures installed in bedrooms
- New LG Washer/Dryer
- New flooring in laundry room
- Installed closet organization system in kids bedroom
- Shed updated with new floor and interior walls
- Fresh paint/stain exterior (pergola, wood walls, walkway, shed) and interior (kitchen, living room, dining room, family room, hallways, bedrooms, laundry).
- New doorbell installed
The small-town community feel combined with the ease of a convenient location, makes East Richmond Heights a special and desirable place to live. It is situated north of El Cerrito and is surrounded by views of San Francisco, Mount Tam, and the Bay. Residents here appreciate each other, the community, and the East Richmond Heights’ outdoor spaces. Most notably, Wildcat Canyon resides nearby. This special park is a staple to the East Bay. The 2,789 acres provides plenty of open space for horseback riding, hiking, biking, picnics, and has a lovely playground for children. Mira Vista Park also offers a sweet space for enjoying the great outdoors.