6001 Jordan Avenue
El Cerrito, CA 94530
6001 Jordan Avenue, El Cerrito, CA 94530
3 Bedrooms BD
2 Bathrooms BA
Built in 1950
About 6001 Jordan Avenue
Welcome home to the Aerie! As you watch the sunset from the deck or simply observe the raptors and the ravens soar high above the rooftops and flit from tree to tree, you’ll be so happy to come home to this serene bungalow perched above the fray of busy Bay area life. You can have it all here: convenience, charm, updating, views, room to grow, indoor outdoor flow, and a large lot. All for a very affordable price.
Tucked into a private pocket of the little hills of El Cerrito, this charmingly updated mid century bungalow provides 3 bedrooms, 2 updated baths, an ample updated kitchen, Mt. Tam views and compelling outdoor spaces. You’ll love having guests over, whether you are hosting intimate dinner parties in the open flow living room dining room, or larger parties on the deck. The spacious yard is ripe with possibilities… a great play space, a little urban farm, or a sun-kissed spot waiting for your green thumb. Maybe even that addition as your need for room grows.
- Private, low traffic street close to easy commute corridors to SF, Marin, Napa, and Solano counties
- Family-friendly park across the street with meadow, mature redwoods, creekside trail, plus playground, tennis courts, and baseball field
- Nearby shopping includes Safeway (remodeled) store, Williams Natural Grocer, El Cerrito Natural Grocery and Grocery Outlet
- Mira Vista Elementary (public), Prospect Sierra (destination private K-8) one block away, Tehiyah Day School less than one mile (destination private K-8), several Montessori schools within one mile. East Bay Waldorf School 4 acre campus just two short exits up Hwy 80
- Less than ¾ mile to Del Norte Bart and the Ohlone Greenway. You can usually get a seat on BART in the morning and biking to Berkeley is easy!
- Great casual exercise neighborhood for walkers: sidewalks and a mix of flat and hills for steady doable cardio!
- Planet Fitness gym, Fitwise Pilates, and multiple yoga studios nearby
- Near Wildcat Canyon park
- On-going generational transition taking place as young adults and young families discover the little hills of El Cerrito