596 58th Street
Oakland, CA 94609
$998,000 | Sold $1,250,000
596 58th Street, Oakland, CA 94609
HOA HOA: $242/month
About 596 58th Street
Privacy and space abound in this hip modern townhome that feels like a single family home. Part of a small 4 unit HOA and set back from the street, this home features an open floor plan on the top floor including a half bath and a huge gourmet kitchen with skylight, granite counters, stainless appliances and a gas stove. The kitchen opens to the spacious deck perfect for entertaining. Downstairs are two large bedrooms, two bathrooms, a washer/dryer and an office nook. The primary bedroom has a large walk in closet, its own bathroom and leads out to the backyard oasis. Other features include a huge storage unit, fruit trees and one deeded parking spot. You may never need your car because this home is near to Whole Foods, Berkeley Bowl, a plethora of restaurants, cafes, Rockridge BART, and Piedmont Ave. If you do need to head out of town, the freeway entrance is also nearby.
Features & Updates
- Freshly painted throughout
- Open Floor Plan on 2 floors with separate living and sleeping quarters.
- 2 large bedrooms
- 2 1/2 bathrooms
- Large balcony
- Stacked Washer/Dryer in a Closet
- Deeded Backyard and Sideyard
- Deeded Spacious storage locker
- One deeded outside parking spot
- Great location-Short distance to Whole Foods, Berkeley Bowl, Rockridge Bart, and all the hopping restaurants, cafes and shops of Rockridge, Elmwood, Temescal and Piedmont Ave.
596 58th Street is a short distance to Whole Foods, Berkeley Bowl, Rockridge Bart, and all the hopping restaurants, cafes and shops of Rockridge, Elmwood, Temescal and Piedmont Ave.