5910 Horseman’s Canyon #4A
Walnut Creek, CA 94595
$565,000 | Sold $
5910 Horseman’s Canyon #4A, Walnut Creek, CA 94595
About 5910 Horseman’s Canyon #4A
RESORT STYLE LIVING IN ROSSMOOR! 55+ Community. Completely remodeled condo with elegant European designer finishes! Feels like you are living in Tahoe surrounded by redwoods! Light & bright, large eat-in kitchen with bay window, granite countertops, stone backsplash, stainless steel appliances, large pass through to dining room. Perfect for entertaining! Formal living room with gas fireplace, granite surround, & matching built-in nook. Sliding doors lead out to your private deck. Truly peaceful & great for grilling. Generous master bedroom en suite with large bay window, walk-in closet, fully remodeled master bathroom. Second bedroom is currently being used as an office. Second bathroom fully remodeled! Faux finishes & designer touches throughout. Includes under ground parking space #G17 and deeded golf cart space! Rare Woodside Model. Must see!
Rossmoor is a resort style community for 55+ that includes a broad range of activities and facilities including 200+ clubs, tennis, golf, 5 swimming pools, lawn bowling, bocce ball, new table tennis facility, complete artisan workshops and studios, event center, dog park, restaurant and bar and so much more! It is just 2 miles from downtown Walnut Creek, and offers 24-hour security and transportation 7 days a week.
- Just 2 miles from the restaurants and shops of downtown Walnut Creek, 2.5 miles from BART, and 25 miles east of San Francisco.
- Has its own 24-hour security/public safety service. The entry plaza is staffed around-the-clock with security officers who screen visitors.
- Skilled-nursing facilities are located just outside the gate, apart from Rossmoor.
- Two large hospitals are nearby: John Muir Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente.
- Rossmoor buses operate 7 days a week, taking residents to destinations throughout Rossmoor and to nearby stores, churches, community centers, the Medical Center, and downtown.
- Several large clubhouses and a variety of meeting rooms. Residents have a variety of choices when it comes to activities.
- More than 200 clubs and organizations available.
Click here for an in-depth overview of Rossmoor.