570 29th Street
Oakland, CA 94609
$435,000 | sold $420,000
570 29th Street, Oakland CA 94609
HOA HOA: $174/mo
About 570 29th Street
570 29th Street, Oakland is a recently converted Condo with insanely low HOA dues of $174.
Beautifully remodeled unit with a versatile floor plan as a 2 Bedroom/1 Bath or 1 Bedroom/1 Bath with option of dining/office/family room. A sleek remodeled kitchen, large bathroom with tub and shower, wide plank laminate wood flooring, dual pane windows, and French doors all while keeping its original architecture by incorporating the original built-in china cabinet and moldings. Shared laundry onsite. Attn: Investors - NO RENTAL RESTRICTIONS.
Grocery stores (<10 minute walk):
- Whole Foods
- KP Market
- Grocery Outlet
To Eat (<15 minute walk):
- Gogi Time (AMAZING – Korean bbq that’s really fun to get food and drinks with friends)
- Dan Sung Sa (1 block Korean food) – drinking/food restaurant
- Mua Oakland – Phenomenal Oakland restaurant (American Cuisine)
- Firebrand – the BEST pastries and breakfast items.
- Brown Sugar Kitchen – GREAT breakfast food
Activities (<15 minute walk):
- Fox Theater(Concerts)
- Uptown (Bars such as Make Westing, Somar Bar and Lounge, Starline Social)
- Lake Merritt (Local events, farmers markets, Grand Lake Theater)