561 Palo Alto Place
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
$699,000 | Sold $815,000
561 Palo Alto Place, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
6,035 SF Lot
About 561 Palo Alto Place
Fabulous Fixer Opportunity In Pleasant Hill!
Welcome to 561 Palo Alto Pl, a fabulous Fixer opportunity for the discriminating Buyer looking for a wonderful Pleasant Hill home under market where they can add their own value.
This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home features 1,686 square feet (public records), and splendid opportunity for improvement that you cannot find anywhere else. Executive details abound in the lovely kitchen, stone counters, soaring vaulted ceilings, ample closets, and gracious floor plan. Ideally suited to homeowners with large families, frequent guests, or for those who love to live in a commuting and shopping dream location with recreation available right out your door!
Inside, the sunny open corner lot leads you into a large, light filled living room. Gorgeous vaulted ceilings, tons of natural light, brick trimmed fireplace, updated kitchen, multiple dining options, three large bedrooms, two full and one half bath, and the private backyard all combine for great bones just waiting to be dressed up. The convenient kitchen-adjacent laundry closet makes wash day a snap, and the downstairs guest half-bath ensures comfortable entertaining.
Outside, the home features a very private backyard with pergola, automatic sprinklers (currently not functional), and a spacious side-yard with darling playhouse. This yard is an empty palate just waiting for your vision and your pruning shears to turn it into your own personal entertainment oaisis!
You will love how easily accessible Paso Nogal Park , the Contra Costa Canal Trail, and BART are from this great location, and numerous shops and restaurants are truly right around the corner. Built in 1984 this home has all the features that makes this location so sought-after: a quiet community that is extremely close to shopping, BART, hiking, biking, schools, and Briones.
Hurry and see 561 Palo Alto! This rarely available location and under-market 3 bed/2.5 bath won’t last. Complete disclosure package with reports available as well; please read ALL disclosures, sign the PEAD, and review the 3D tour/ 2D floorplan before making an appointment to see this "As-Is" opportunity in person.
Features & Updates
- Highly sought-after Pleasant Hill Schools — Valhalla Elementary, Valley View Middle, College Park High (Buyer to determine school availability)
- Fully owned Tesla Solar Panels
- Fabulous floor plan with Vaulted ceilings & tons of natural light
- Gorgeous Kitchen with cherry cabinets, stone counters, and large island
- Convenient downstairs guest Half Bath
- Woodburning Fireplace in Living room
- Roomy Master Suite with soaring ceilings and walk-in closet
- Large corner lot with private backyard and darling playhouse
- Central HVAC and Dual Pane Windows
- Just 1.2 miles to Pleasant Hill Shopping Center
- 1.1 miles to Sunvalley Mall
- 2.4 miles to Crescent Plaza
- 5 miles to B.A.R.T.
- Highly acclaimed Valhalla Elementary, Valley View Middle, and College Park High Schools