51 Teralynn Court
Oakland, CA 94619
$775,000 | sold $875,000
51 Teralynn Court, Oakland, CA 94619
HOA HOA: $283/mo.
About 51 Teralynn Court
Stylish Redwood Heights Townhouse with Sweeping Views
Stunning, level-in townhome situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in the Oakland Hills, with sweeping bay views from every room! This inviting, light-filled unit boasts a spacious living room with vaulted ceilings, gorgeous fireplace with built-ins, and a half bath. The open kitchen with breakfast bar and adjacent dining area open to a balcony that overlooks the bay, where you will be able to take in amazing sunsets all year long. The lower level features two primary suites, each with sliding doors that open to the lower balcony. The larger suite offers a sliding barn door that opens to a large, walk-in closet, storage, and beautifully updated bathroom. Large, two car garage with laundry, interior access and extra storage, with room for a workbench. Conveniently located near shopping, dining, Oakland Hills Swim + Tennis Club, Merritt College, hiking + biking trails, playgrounds, and more!
Features & Updates
- Level-in entry
- Sweeping South Bay views
- 2 master suites
- Wood burning fireplace
- Recessed lighting
- Newer carpet
- Updated kitchen countertops
- Grohe faucet in primary bathroom
- Interior painted 2021
- New hood in kitchen
- New sink in half bathroom
- Shower panel tower system in primary shower
- Newer water heater
- 2 car garage with interior access
Top 10 things to do here:
- Bask in the shade of giant Sequoias and enjoy a serene hike 5 min away at Sequoia Bayview Trailhead
- Ever wanted to try horseback riding? Just 3 min away is Skyline Equestrian Ranch
- Conveniently located within 10 min are Holy Names University, Mills College, Elementary, Middle and High Schools
- Dip your toes in the pool this Summer 5 min away at Ohana Aquatics!
- Just 3 min to Oakland Hills Tennis Club!
- Missing an ingredient for dinner? Just 4 min away Safeway has what you need!
- 2 min to beautiful Leona Heights Park
- Will you need to commute soon? This home is just 12 min to BART!
- Need a pick-me-up? Enjoy a hot cup of coffee or tea 4 min away at Peet’s Coffee
- 8 min to Daughter Thai Restaurant – a community favorite!