498 Prince Street
Oakland, CA 94610
498 Prince Street, Oakland, CA 94610
3 Bedrooms BD
2.5 Bathrooms BA
About 498 Prince Street
498 Prince Street in Oakland is a bright and charming two-story home ideally located in the desirable Grand Lake district known for its shops, restaurants, historic movie theater, farmers market and Lake Merritt, Oakland’s crown jewel. You are just two blocks from Grand Avenue! The house’s traditional design includes a light-filled living room with fireplace and hardwood floors, an updated kitchen with long butcher block counters, and a master bed and bath with an enviable claw foot tub and a marble and oak sink/vanity. The second floor surprises you with its peaked ceiling, playroom, bedroom, half-bath and hidden storage.
498 Prince Street is located in the midst of the vibrant Grand-Lakeshore district, the crossroads of Oakland.
- Two blocks from Grand Avenue, known for delicious dining (the acclaimed Camino and Mijori sushi, to name just two), shopping and movies at the Grand Lake Theater, named one of the top 10 vintage theaters in the nation
- More shopping and dining on nearby Lakeshore Avenue
- Close to Lake Merritt, a great spot for a 3-mile walk or run. And home to the whimsical Children’s Fairyland
- Grand Lake Farmers Market (every Saturday) was named best in the East Bay for its variety of organic produce and food trucks
- 1.8 miles from the 19th Street BART station
- 11 miles from downtown San Francisco