491 42nd Street
Oakland, CA 94609
491 42nd Street, Oakland, CA 94609
3 Bedrooms BD
2 Bathrooms BA
Built in 1993
About 491 42nd Street
491 42nd Street is a sophisticated 3 bedroom, 2 bath home that perfectly blends the cozy farmhouse aesthetic with the clean lines of contemporary design. From the sleek exterior palette to the simple and neutral interior this home offers a fresh take on urban living.
Surrounded by stately oak trees this home is set back from the street where a welcoming front porch greets you. With a central fireplace, white oak plank floors, and simple features you will feel right at home. The dining room is framed by a rustic wagon wheel chandelier that provides an airy and inspired farmhouse feel. The recently remodeled kitchen focuses on practicality and comfort by incorporating quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a wine fridge. The open floor plan allows for entertaining with easy access to the back deck and garden, making the home ideal for parties and BBQ's.
491 42nd Street is located in the bustling Temescal District. Transit options, swimming, first-class restaurants, and year-round community events are within a few blocks.
- 0.8 miles to Little Frog Park and Greenbelt
- 0.5 miles Studio One Arts Center + Temescal Pool
- 0.5 miles to BART, AC Transit 18 bus, Emery Go-Round
- 0.6 miles to Blue Bottle Coffee
- 0.9 miles to California College of the Arts
- 0.8 miles to Kaiser Oakland
- 9.5 miles to SF Financial District
- 2 miles to Downtown Oakland