48 Mariposa Way
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
$1,200,000 | Sold $1,200,000
48 Mariposa Way, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
16,000 SF Lot
About 48 Mariposa Way
Looking for more space? You can’t get better than this!
Don’t miss this opportunity to own this charming farm house built in 1947 situated on this spacious flat, corner lot with loads of room to grow! Located in the Lower Lakewood neighborhoods, it is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Walnut Creek. Feels like the country but just minutes to the downtown restaurant and shopping district. The front and backyards are adorned with Majestic Oaks and beautiful roses that frame the blank canvas’ that you will use to create your perfect dream. Also available and difficult to acquire, Lake Lakewood membership offered for sale to buyer of this home! Sellers will offer to buyer first right of refusal for the purchase of the membership. Ask Mary Anne for more details.
- Highly ranked Walnut Creek and Acalanes School Districts!
- Minutes to Walnut Creek BART station
- Minutes to HWY 680 and 24
- Minutes to downtown Walnut Creek & Lafayette
- Close to trails, parks, outdoor sports fields
- Close to weekly Farmers Markets
- Walnut Creek is the central Mecca of Contra Costa County. Check out the city calendar here.