46 Pleasant Valley Drive
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
$1,185,000 | Sold $
46 Pleasant Valley Drive, Walnut Creek, CA 94597
17,000 SF Lot
About 46 Pleasant Valley Drive
JAW DROPPING HUGE Backyard Private Retreat features a pond, fountains, rose gardens, mature trees, multiple patios & sitting areas, maintained with a PRIVATE WELL!
Meticulously maintained & drenched in light! New windows throughout! Chef’s kitchen boasts BRAND NEW stainless convection oven & fryer, dishwasher & refrigerator, Viking professional stovetop, skylight & breakfast nook.
Formal dining room with French doors open to the backyard retreat. Living Room with a natural fireplace & marble surround overlooks the beautifully manicured front yard & porch.
Additional Bonus Room & Designer Bath. Perfect for an Office, In-Law, or Au Pair. RV/BOAT Plus Extra Parking. Multiple opportunities to expand!
Features & Updates
- Multiple areas & opportunities to add or expand ADU
- Private Well services the landscaping
- Brand New Frigidaire Stainless Double Fryer & Convection Oven & Dishwasher
- Newer Frigidaire Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator
- Soft close refaced kitchen cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- Glass backsplash
- Large skylight in the kitchen
- Ceiling fans
- Remodeled bath rooms with designer tile & glass doors
- French doors in dining room
- Sliding glass door in primary bedroom
- Tempered windows in living room & breakfast nook
- New luxury vinyl floors
- New carpet in primary bedroom
- Rebuilt chimney firebox, new damper, metal flue liner (prepped & ready for all types of inserts)
- Marble surround fireplace
- New exterior paint
- HVAC 4 years new
- Sub pump & water tank for well 2 years new
- French drain
- New concrete driveway
- New garage door
- Steel carport door
- Room for RV/Boat
A COMMUTER’S DREAM! Walk to BART Minutes to Hwy 680/24 and shopping. Located on the border of Walnut Creek and Pleasant Hill, residents enjoy the best of both cities including free summer music concerts, art festivals, farmer’s markets, & world class shopping & dining. Nearby are the Lindsay Wildlife Experience, Larkey Private Swim Club, & Pleasant Oaks Park, & hiking and biking on the Iron Horse Trail. Try out the local favorite eateries including Sol y Luna for a quick taco fix, Ann’s Sunshine Café for breakfast & lunch, the newly reopened Wise Girl with a surprising outdoor experience, Wences Seafood Restaurant for special occasions, and Back Forty for the best BBQ and local entertainment.