4521 Montgomery Street #10
Oakland, CA 94611
$997,000 | Sold $1,215,000
4521 Montgomery Street #10, Oakland, CA 94611
OFFER DATE: 6/13 noon
About 4521 Montgomery Street #10
Tranquil Townhome, in the Heart of Oakland
Nestled at the end of a quaint cul-de-sac, 4521 Montgomery is a tastefully updated 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath townhome located in the heart of Oakland. This beautiful and bright 2-story townhome offers a unique blend of tranquility and residential charm.
The updated kitchen with dining nook, granite counters and modern appliances opens to a sweet patio where you can sit and read or enjoy a cup of coffee. The warm and inviting living area features recessed lighting, modern fireplace, gleaming hardwood floors. Connected to the living room is an enclosed sunroom with functioning windows, ceiling fan, and enchanting views of the downtown Oakland skyline adjacent to a grove of billowing trees; whether you desire a home office, a cozy dining area, or a comfortable lounge space, this versatile room has you covered. Upstairs, both bedrooms feature vaulted ceilings, en-suite bathrooms and bamboo flooring, plus a primary bath with dual sinks and a stylishly designed shower. Park your car in the attached 2-car garage or use it as a wood-working shop, as the Sellers did. Take notice of the ample storage, attic access, Tesla Powerwall and solar panels. The self-managed HOA consists of 10 units and does a terrific job of keeping the small community in tip-top shape.
Beyond the confines of this peaceful retreat, you’ll find yourself in the midst of bustling hotspots like the boutiques along Piedmont Ave, trendy eateries in Rockridge, or the culinary delights of Temescal. For those who commute via public transit, you’ll appreciate the accessibility to nearby transit options, making navigating around town a breeze. At the end of the day, retreat back to the tranquility of your home, where you can unwind and recharge in a peaceful and private setting. This remarkable home provides the perfect balance between a serene oasis and the vibrant energy of its surroundings, allowing you to experience the best of both worlds.
- June 3, 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- June 4, 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- June 5, 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
- June 11, 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Features & Updates
- 2 primary suites with vaulted ceilings and en-suite bathrooms
- Updated kitchen with sleek finishes and modern appliances
- Open living/dining room with gleaming hardwood floors
- Remote-operated gas fireplace with blower
- Enclosed sunroom, with functioning windows and ceiling fan
- Primary bathroom with dual sinks and stylishly-designed shower
- Remote-controlled window coverings, plantation shutters
- Temperature controlled attic fan
- Ample storage inside and out
- 2-car garage with 220V outlet
- Tesla solar panels and Powerwall
- Serene location at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac.
- Self-managed, well-run HOA consisting of ten units
- Close to Piedmont Ave, Rockridge, and Temescal shops + dining
- Easy access to public transit, including bus lines and BART station
- Sewer and sidewalk compliant
Take a Tour of 4521 Montgomery Street #10
- Favorite place to go for a walk: Though it may creep some people out, the Mountain View Cemetery is one of the lovelier and more historic spots in Oakland. Hike up to the top to get incredible views of Oakland and SF and try to find the amazing tombs and monuments to Bay Area icons like the Gharadelli family, the Kaiser Family, Fred Korematsu, Julia Morgan, Samuel Merritt, Bernard Maybeck, and many more!
- Greatest cycling studio: Ride. They have awesome indoor and outdoor cycling classes and a great smoothie bar for after your workout!
- Favorite Old School Tiki Bar: The infamous Kona Club is one of the oldest bars in Oakland and it is rumored to have been the birthplace of “fantasy football.” Great vibes and drinks .
- Best Ice Cream: Another Oakland landmark and best ice cream in town – Fenton’s Creamery which was founded on Howe st in 1894 by the Fenton family!
- Within walking distance to incredible high end restaurants like Commis and the Wolf
- Super Easy commute you can get to downtown Oakland, SF, out and across the tunnel into Lamorinda within 10 min! Rockridge BART is 5 min away.
- Favorite nail salon: The Lounge Nail Spa in the “The Ridge” mall where you can also find a Safeway, Starbucks, decent burritos, and Pet Food Express.
- Best place to grab a beer, actually a cider: Cider Bar on College Ave: they have delicious Cider, outdoor seating, and snacks to munch on.
- Best Community Art classes and pool: Studio One Arts Studio – they have classes for adults and kids, and offer summer programming for kids!
- Close to the Oakland Abio Office!