4461 View Place
Oakland, CA 94611
$1,069,000 | Sold $1,300,000
4461 View Place, Oakland, CA 94611
3,023 SF Lot
About 4461 View Place
23 years ago a new planned development was created in a popular Oakland neighborhood. It was located on a sunny cul-de-sac above the Claremont Country Club and surrounded by a grove of eucalyptus trees. When the current owners, newlyweds at the time, saw 4461 View Place being built, they knew this 3 bed, 2.5 bath home would be the perfect spot to raise their young family- and that is what they did. They loved the back deck: they would gather to eat and watch the geese splash in the reservoir at the old quarry while the deer roamed about; the stars would shine at night as the owls sang their calls. The upstairs family room, which could easily become a 4th bedroom, was the perfect hang out space for homework and friends. Nine homes make up this sweet community, where kids safely play in the cul-de-sac and neighbors watch out for each other. The Ridge Shopping Plaza and Piedmont Ave are within 1/4mi, and Kaiser, MacArthur BART and downtown Oakland are nearby. The Tai family loved being able to walk to shops, restaurants, libraries, markets from their home...
Features & Updates
- 3 sunny bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Primary bedroom with soaring ceilings and walk-in closet
- Option to convert family room into a 4th bedroom
- New plush carpet throughout
- New interior paint
- New redwood deck
- Roof only 4 years old
- Huge storage area below, with conversion potential into a plus room
- Attached garage with one additional parking space
- Secluded cul-de-sac
- Looks onto the eucalyptus grove + reservoir at Claremont Country Club
- Located a hop, skip + a jump from Temescal, Rockridge, Piedmont Ave + Grand Ave
Take a Tour of 4461 View Place
- Get a hole-in-one 4 min away at the Claremont Country Club!
- Treat yourself 3 min away at Fentons Creamery
- Conveniently located 7 mins from both Kaiser and Alta Summit Medical Center
- Try something new 3 min away at Whole Foods Market
- Need a break? Take a walk 8 min away at Lake Merritt
- Tap into your creativity 4 min away at Studio One Art Center
- Itching to get to the beach? Take a 7 min drive to Temescal Beach
- You’ve gotta try the Seafood Stew at Marica 3 min away!
- Hungry? Try the Fried Chicken Sammy at Bakesale Betty 5 min away!
- Need to commute? Just 9 min away is the MacArthur BART Station