424 Orange Street
Oakland, CA 94610
424 Orange Street #209, Oakland, CA 94610
1 Bedroom BD
1 Bathroom BA
Built in 1973
HOA HOA $355/mo
About 424 Orange Street
You can’t beat the location of 424 Orange Street #209, a beautifully updated one-bed, one-bath condo in the Adams Point neighborhood of Oakland. It’s a desirable home base – just minutes from the vibrant Grand-Lake and Uptown districts, chic shopping, dining, music, art walks, a popular farmers market, Lake Merritt, BART, freeways and more.
An open layout allows natural morning light to filter through the condo. The current owner made many thoughtful upgrades, including installing chic oak grey engineered hardwood floors in the living areas and natural stone tiles in the kitchen. The kitchen features newly added white cabinets with glass fronts, classic white subway tile backsplash, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and butcher-block counters.
424 Orange Street #209 is located in the Adams Point neighborhood of Oakland and near the vibrant Grand-Lakeshore and Uptown districts. It’s a quiet street, but close to all the entertainment, shopping and dining you could desire!
- Less than half a mile from Lakeshore Avenue’s cafes, yoga studios, yogurt shops, Trader Joe’s market, Arizmendi bakery, the Saturday farmers market and more.
- Nearby Grand Avenue is known for delicious dining (the acclaimed Camino and Mijori sushi, to name just two), shopping and movies at the historic Grand Lake Theater.
- Uptown’s exciting entertainment district (Paramount Theater, Uptown Nightclub, First Friday Art Walk) is just 1 mile away.
- Minutes from Whole Foods.
- Near Lake Merritt, a great spot for a 3-mile walk or run. And don’t miss the lakeside Terrace Room for its popular weekend jazz brunch.
- Easy bike lane access
- 1 mile from the 19th Street BART station.
- About 10 miles from downtown San Francisco.