4224 West Street
Oakland, CA 94608
$799,000 | sold $875,000
4224 West Street, Oakland, CA 94608
HOA HOA $302/mo
About 4224 West Street
Every now and again, one comes along that just knocks your socks off – a GREAT property, nicely updated, at a GREAT price, in a GREAT commute location. 4224 West Street is all that. An upper unit in a 2 unit building converted to condos, it’s much larger than the average bungalow for the price, and with a wealth of amenities and style. Whether you're sheltering in place and working from home, or hosting socially distanced dinners here, you’ll take comfort in the warmth and abundance of this home. Located in the vibrant Longfellow neighborhood, a mere 4 blocks to MacArthur BART, 4224 West is convenient to the very best that Oakland offers – diverse culture, shopping, restaurants, transportation.
A mere 4 blocks to MacArthur BART
Easy freeway access in multiple directions.
Central to Downtown Oakland, Temescal, Rockridge, NOBE, and Berkeley
Close to Kaiser Complex, Pixar, Emeryville Biotech
Vibrant Longfellow neighborhood has an active neighborhood watch & Nextdoor group.
Cool places nearby:
- Ellis Ace Hardware on Martin Luther King Jr Way. The people here are so friendly and help you find everything you need.
- The Kebabery: Just two blocks away. Delicious healthy fresh food.
- Northside Market: Also two blocks away. Simple stop for groceries.
- Temescal produce market: Nearby local grocery store with fresh organic produce and bulk foods.
- Bake Sale Betty: The best fried chicken sandwiches around!
- Arthur Mac’s Tap n Snack: Great place to enjoy a meal and a drink while sitting outdoors.
- La Calaca Loca: Excellent Mexican food. Delicious fish tacos! (fun to say!)
- Shopping center with Walgreens, Noah’s bagels, Peet’s coffee, post office
- Stay Gold deli. Great Sandwiches and BBQ.
- Pizzaioilo, Cholita Linda, Burma Superstar, Bowl’d and other great restaurants
- Arizemendi Bakery, Shangri La Vegan, Lanesplitter Pizza & Pub
- Homeroom TO GO – Oakland premier comfort food!
- TEMESCAL COMMUNITY GARDEN (47TH at West)
- Temescal Farmer’s Market and Temescal Alley
- Linden Park, Grove Shafter Dog Park, and Mosswood Park
- New Rockridge Safeway, Trader Joes
- Multitude of coffee shops, including Blue Bottle
- Flying Studios: Yoga and dance classes
Share this Listing