406 Fernwood Drive
Moraga, CA 94556
406 Fernwood Drive, Moraga, CA 94556
6 Bedrooms BD
3.5 Bathrooms BA
Built in 1967
About 406 Fernwood Drive
Come home to the tranquil lifestyle of 406 Fernwood Drive! This bright and spacious ranch-style home features 6 bedrooms, sunny lawns, shady redwoods, a friendly neighborhood and access to Moraga’s renowned public schools and town festivals. This truly special home, on a nearly 1-acre lot, is being offered for the first time since the original owners built it in 1967 and stylishly updated it over the years.
A lush front yard welcomes you to the home, which impresses with a colonial-style porch and grand entry. Inside, the open floor plan and French doors to the backyard and hot tub make California indoor-outdoor living a breeze. The wide back lawn and open space beyond will inspire you to play, picnic, garden or even install a pool or small vineyard!
406 Fernwood Drive is located in the heart of Moraga, known for its small-town, beautiful rolling hills and fun local festivals.
- Moraga was named one of America’s Friendliest Towns by Forbes.
- Moraga Commons Park rocks in the summer with free concerts on Thursday nights. Plus, the park has play structures, a skate park, water play, trailhead, frisbee golf course and bocce ball.
- Don’t miss the Moraga Pear Harvest on the first weekend in August.
- Check out the A+ schools. Campolindo High was ranked the 26th best high school in California by U.S. News & World Report. All three elementary schools received API scores above 900.
- Moraga is home to St. Mary’s College, named one of the Top 10 Regional Universities in the West by U.S. News & World Report.
- The Moraga Farmer’s Market features dozens of local farmers and gourmet food stalls every Sunday.
- Trails wind through the golden hills, including the popular Redwood Trail.