4028 Barner Avenue
Oakland, CA 94602
4028 Barner Avenue, Oakland, CA 94602
3 Bedrooms BD
2.5 Bathrooms BA
Built in 1955
About 4028 Barner Avenue
4028 Barner Avenue is exactly the kind of a gem that home buyers are hoping to find! This ample 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with extra large garden provides an easy indoor-outdoor lifestyle for entertaining and growing into the next chapter of your life. Whether you are looking to develop that little urban farm, give the kids a place to romp and play, or just want to sit quietly and enjoy the beauty of the trees and the view, this is the place you’ll want to call home.
The flexible floor plan is open and airy throughout and a perfect setting for gatherings of all kinds. The generous living-dining room combo flows easily to the eat-in kitchen and out to the back deck and garden, giving family and friends a multitude of places to congregate and move. Newer stainless steel appliances and respectable cabinet space make the kitchen an ideal place for any cook to practice their craft. Outdoor entertaining is oh-so-simple on a pleasantly large back deck directly off the kitchen. The expansive garden with water views completes a picture perfect setting. Outdoors, you find even more garden “rooms“ with paths to a magnificent old magnolia for shade, a Fruit Salad tree producing multiple stone fruits, raised beds, patio, children’s play structure and more. The landscaping is well designed for your immediate enjoyment, but there’s also room for you to put your touch on it over time.
- Easy transportation access to hwys 580 & 13 and AC Transit stops (just two short blocks away on Coolidge with transbay bus on MacArthur). Fruitvale BART is easily accessible by bus or car.
- Great natural grocery options at Food Mill and Farmer Joe’s markets
- Loard’s Ice Cream nearby
- Nearby coffee shops include Peets, Hive, and World Ground
- Lakeshore shopping district nearby with Saturday Farmers’ Market and Trader Joe’s
- Close drive to Kaiser
- Active Nextdoor community and a Friday family-focused happy hour group
- An abundance of daycare and nanny share options
- Oakland’s warmer, sunnier weather makes it a wonderful place to garden