3979 Majestic Drive
Concord, CA 94519
$775,000 | Sold $840,000
3979 Majestic Drive, Concord, CA 94519
7,560 SF Lot
About 3979 Majestic Drive
A Concord classic that’s oh so Cozy and Comfortable. This single level home boasts of 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a smart floor plan. Enjoy the beautiful kitchen with added cabinetry for storage, an extended island with extra counterspace making it easy to pull together a delicious meal. Looking out into the living room there’s a grander sense of space, accented with recessed lighting, a cozy fireplace, and windows that frame the view of the outdoors. Freshly updated bathroom done in today’s neutral color palette, new carpet and nicely designed closet doors with mirror insets and finished trim.
Chill out under the canopy of (wait for it) the Majestic Oak. Sculptured branches of greenery provide filtered shade throughout this big, beautiful backyard. Large level lawn area for play with bordered edges for plantings. Dining al-fresco is easy with a stamped concrete patio area for easy entertaining and covered pergola of aluminum for easy care and added “Coolness”. This is a backyard where you’ll want to breathe in and unwind every day of the week.
Features & Updates
- Three bedroom & two full bathrooms
- Open floor plan for comfortable living
- Spacious kitchen with large working spaces and an abundance of cabinetry.
- Light and bright Living room with cozy fireplace and recessed lighting.
- Dual pane windows & raised panel interior doors
- New carpeting, and fresh paint
- Attached garage with laundry area and bonus room
- Level back yard with majestic oak tree and room for entertaining and gardening
For Fun … The Gehringer Park Recreation Club is right around the corner should you be interested in joining in and taking a splash (Go Gators!). Conveniently close to the Dana Plaza, perfect for getting something delicious, shopping and/or just pick up that much needed cup of coffee. Convenient location with easy access to HWY 4, minutes from the Concord BART Station and Downtown Todos Santos Plaza should you wish to enjoy the Farmer’s Markets and other City Events.