388 Palm Avenue
Oakland, CA 94610
388 Palm Avenue, Oakland, CA 94610
4 Bedrooms BD
2.5 Bathrooms BA
Built in 1927
About 388 Palm Avenue
Situated in Oakland’s historic Adams Point neighborhood, this handsome home enjoys all of the amenities that go with its close proximity to both Lake Merritt and the thriving Grand Lake district. Featuring designer-style finishes, 388 Palm oozes style and charm. Enter through a walled courtyard into a gracious living room with an elegant fireplace and coved ceiling. Beyond the dining room awaits a brand-new chef’s kitchen with stone counters and a 36” stainless steel stove, along with a breakfast room and a secluded loungey retreat. Three carpeted bedrooms and two and a half renovated bathrooms round out the living spaces, but the fun doesn’t stop there! 450 SF of attic space is easily accessible from stairs off the living room, and a full basement provides virtually unlimited possibilities for storage or possible expansion. Finally, a large, flat, fully fenced backyard awaits your finishing touches.
388 Palm Avenue is located in the Adams Point neighborhood of Oakland and near the vibrant Grand-Lakeshore and Uptown districts. It’s a quiet street, but close to all the entertainment, shopping and dining you could desire!
- Less than half a mile from Lakeshore Avenue’s cafes, yoga studios, yogurt shops, Trader Joe’s market, Arizmendi bakery, the Saturday farmers market and more.
- Nearby Grand Avenue is known for delicious dining (the acclaimed Camino and Mijori sushi, to name just two), shopping and movies at the historic Grand Lake Theater.
- Uptown’s exciting entertainment district (Paramount Theater, Uptown Nightclub, First Friday Art Walk) is just 1 mile away.
- Minutes from Whole Foods.
- Near Lake Merritt, a great spot for a 3-mile walk or run. And don’t miss the lakeside Terrace Room for its popular weekend jazz brunch.
- Easy bike lane access
- 1 mile from the 19th Street BART station.
- About 10 miles from downtown San Francisco.