3768 Harrison Street #305
Oakland, CA 94611
3768 Harrison Street #305, Oakland, CA 94611
1 Bedroom BD
1 Bathroom BA
Built in 1971
HOA HOA: $320/mo
About 3768 Harrison Street #305
Here’s your chance to own a spacious condo just minutes from Grand Lake, Piedmont Avenue and the Rose Garden! Generously-sized living areas all freshly painted makes this condo the winner in your home search. But wait, there’s more – a private balcony, remodeled kitchen, updated bathroom, laminate flooring, a deeded parking space, extra storage, and laundry just down the hall. 3768 Harrison Street is commuter-friendly with an 82 walk-score. Secure building.
- A few blocks from Grand Avenue, known for delicious dining (the acclaimed Camino and Mijori sushi, to name just two), shopping and movies at the Grand Lake Theater, named one of the top 10 vintage theaters in the nation
- Even more shopping and dining on nearby Piedmont Avenue
- Close to Lake Merritt, a great spot for a 3-mile walk or run.
- Grand Lake Farmers Market (every Saturday) was named best in the East Bay for its variety of organic produce and food trucks
- 1.3 miles from the 19th Street BART station
- 10 miles from downtown San Francisco