3463 Freeman Road
Walnut Creek, CA 94595
3463 Freeman Road, Walnut Creek, CA 94595
3 Bedrooms BD
2 Bathrooms BA
Built in 1947
About 3463 Freeman Road
3463 Freeman Road is a nicely updated home with an open floor plan, pool and lovely garden in the much sought after Saranap neighborhood located at the border of Lafayette and Walnut Creek. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home sits back from the street with a lush front lawn with two massive shade trees. Inside, you will find beautiful wood floors that run throughout the home. The master bedroom has its own private updated bathroom, while the additional two bedrooms share an updated hall bathroom. The spacious living room opens to a dining area and updated kitchen. Double French doors lead from the kitchen to a sunny large deck which overlooks the pool and separate garden/play areas. There is even a handy, fenced-in dog run along the back wall.
This quaint, little unincorporated neighborhood called Saranap is bordered by Lafayette to the north/west and Walnut Creek towards the south/east and is one of Lamorinda’s hidden gems. Proximity to downtown Walnut Creek and Lafayette plus access to Lafayette’s award-winning schools and BART are compelling reasons for why this little neighborhood is so highly sought after.
Some of the things we love about the Saranap neighborhood:
- Seeing neighbors take their evening walks (even when it’s completely dark out and they have to carry a flashlight).
- Stopping at the kids lemon-aid stand.
- Walking to Morucci’s Deli and ordering the 6-3/4 sandwich with avocado!
- Being a part of all the neighborhood block parties and social gatherings (amazing Halloween and 4th of July festivities!)
- Being able to walk or bike to town for lunch, dinner or a movie!
Click here for an in-depth look at the Saranap neighborhood.