3361 Sweet Drive
Lafayette, CA 94549
$1,485,000 | sold $1,650,000
3361 Sweet Drive, Lafayette, CA 94549
0 SF Lot
About 3361 Sweet Drive
Summertime living is especially sweet in this beautifully updated rancher at 3361 Sweet Drive in Lafayette. Invite friends over for a swim in the sparkling POOL. Relax on the expansive poolside deck with a frothy "beach" read. On quiet mornings, sip your coffee on the patio while looking out at your hilltop view. If you must work while everyone else is playing (ugh), there’s a cozy BONUS OFFICE where you won’t be disturbed. On warm nights, head downtown (1.5 miles) for a free concert on the plaza or dinner with craft cocktails. Really, this 3-bed, 2-bath home is Lafayette living at its BEST! It's a spacious entertainer’s home and also perfectly positioned near the charming downtown village, renowned A+ schools, and minutes from BART and Hwy. 24.
The first thing you notice about 3361 Sweet Dr. is the home’s park-like entry from a peaceful path shaded by a mature pine tree and other foliage. Inside, the home boasts gleaming hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings with exposed beams, and a floor plan that feels larger than its square footage. The great room, dining room, and updated eat-in kitchen flow together for seamless living. Glass doors in the great room and kitchen open to the backyard for easy California-style entertaining. More sliding glass doors open to the front and side yards. The great room features a beautiful brick fireplace. The bedroom wing includes a generous primary suite with double closets, full bathroom, pool views, and entry to the backyard.
What's extra special about this home is the seller’s intention to donate the proceeds to charities, including Santa Rosa-based Canine Companions for Independence (highly-trained service dogs), Southern Poverty Law Center, and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum & Research Center. Contact us to learn more about the giving nature of this sale.
Features & Updates
- Beautifully updated 1-story rancher
- Hilltop views
- Hardwood floors
- Great room with brick fireplace
- Updated eat-in kitchen with white quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, generous cabinets
- Dining room
- Primary bedroom suite opens to the backyard, poolside
- Shared bathroom with shower over tub serves other 2 bedrooms
- Recessed lighting
- Attached 2-car garage
3361 Sweet Dr. is perfectly positioned just 1.5 miles from charming downtown Lafayette and all its restaurants, bakeries, boutiques, and town festivals. Lafayette has a lovely village vibe! People also move here for the A+ schools, proximity to nature trails, and easy access to BART and the rest of the Bay Area. You’re just 1.5 mi. from Lafayette Elementary, 1.2 mi. from Stanley Middle School, and 2.6 mi. from Campolinda High.
Top 10 Things to Do Here
- Bike, run, or stroll along the peaceful Lafayette/Moraga Regional Trail, which you can access about 1 mi. from home. This awesome 7.65-mi. trail courses through the valley and connects to various schools, parks, shops, restaurants, and hiking. Keep an eye out for the magical tree decorated with dozens of colorful birdhouses left by locals.
- Start your Sunday Funday at the Sideboard with a mimosa or “Vampiro” Bloody Mary (with crispy bacon garnish) before diving into eggs benny, crispy potatoes, or the house-made coffee cake. 1.5 mi. from home.
- Picnic in Lafayette Plaza Park on the big grassy lawn after grabbing lunch to-go from one of the nearby eateries such as Sideboard, Roam Burgers, and El Jarro. Or make your picnic an evening affair because families love the free Friday night concert series every summer. 1.5 mi. away.
- Lafayette is for foodies! Do date night at Social Bird, Postino, Barranco, RÊVE Bistro, (“a little Paris in the hood”) or The Cooperage. All are about 1.5 mi. from home.
- Soak in breathtaking views from any of the Briones Regional Park trails. Start at the Lafayette Ridge Staging Area, 3.5 mi. away.
- Stock up on farm-fresh strawberries and veggies. The Walnut Creek Farmer’s Market on Sundays is 5 mi. from home.
- Taste award-winning beers at the Headlands Brewing Company, where the beer garden is kid- and dog-friendly. 2 mi. away.
- Fill the fridge. Whole Food, Trader Joe’s, and Safeway are each 1.5 mi. from home. Locals also love upscale Diablo Foods, 2 mi. away.
- Stroll through the Lafayette Art & Wine Festival, the county’s biggest family-friendly event every September.
- Enjoy your convenient commute: Lafayette BART station is 2 mi. away, and you’re minutes from Hwy. 24 and I-680. Oakland airport and downtown SF are each 23 mi. away.
Share this Listing
Partner, Associate Broker, SRES