3333 Tice Creek #2
Walnut Creek, CA 94595
$598,000 | sold $585,000
3333 Tice Creek #2, Walnut Creek, CA 94595
HOA HOA: $758/month
About 3333 Tice Creek #2
LUXURY RESORT LIVING FOR 55+ STUNNING REMODEL TOP TO BOTTOM! Lot’s of natural light with 2 skylights & all new windows! Hardwood floors, coffered ceilings, & recessed lighting throughout! The chef’s kitchen is an entertainer’s dream & features frigidaire stainless steel appliances, Electrolux oven/stove with pot filler, a hot water tap, beautiful granite countertops, & custom cabinets with pull out drawers. Relax in the formal living room with custom built-in bookcase, built-in speakers, and a contemporary electric fireplace to keep you cozy on cool winter nights. Then relax in the master bedroom en-suite & spa bath complete with built-in cabinets. The 2nd bedroom is steps away from anther full bath/tub with custom cabinets. Enjoy bbqs on your private patio...All super close to your parking space #1602 #2.
Rossmoor is a resort style community for 55+ that includes a broad range of activities and facilities including 200+ clubs, tennis, golf, 5 swimming pools, lawn bowling, bocce ball, new table tennis facility, complete artisan workshops and studios, event center, dog park, restaurant and bar and so much more! It is just 2 miles from downtown Walnut Creek, and offers 24-hour security and transportation 7 days a week.
- Just 2 miles from the restaurants and shops of downtown Walnut Creek, 2.5 miles from BART, and 25 miles east of San Francisco.
- Has its own 24-hour security/public safety service. The entry plaza is staffed around-the-clock with security officers who screen visitors.
- Skilled-nursing facilities are located just outside the gate, apart from Rossmoor.
- Two large hospitals are nearby: John Muir Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente.
- Rossmoor buses operate 7 days a week, taking residents to destinations throughout Rossmoor and to nearby stores, churches, community centers, the Medical Center, and downtown.
- Several large clubhouses and a variety of meeting rooms. Residents have a variety of choices when it comes to activities.
- More than 200 clubs and organizations available.
Click here for an in-depth overview of Rossmoor.