3278 Ida Drive
Concord, CA 94519
$649,500 | Sold $700,000
3278 Ida Drive, Concord, CA 94519
6,120 SF Lot
About 3278 Ida Drive
Done with those really high electric bills?
This home is here to answer your desire to have solar on your house so look no further!
This single story home features a light & bright open concept kitchen & family room. The kitchen, beautifully accented with white cabinetry, granite counter-tops, gas range, cook-top, microwave & hardwood flooring.
3278 Ida Drive in Concord is conveniently located in the sweet Holbrook Heights neighborhood near BART (1.6 miles!), schools, and the freeway. It’s an easy hub for commuters, as well as adventurers who want to explore the Napa and Sonoma wine regions. Also close by:
- Downtown Concord has a wonderful local food and craft beer scene.
- Mt. Diablo state park: Hike, bike, or climb! From the 3,849-foot summit, you get panoramic Bay Area views.
- West Wind Drive-In is one of the Bay Area’s few operating drive-in movie theaters. Open during COVID-19.
- Stroll through historic Todos Santos Plaza.
- Pixieland is a whimsical park with carnival rides and a train that runs around the lake in Willow Pass Park. Within the large grassy park, you’ll also find community tennis and pickleball courts, batting cages, softball fields, and a senior community center.
- Diablo Creek Golf Course is an affordable 18-hole course.
- Nearby schools: Holbrook Elementary, El Dorado Middle, and Mt. Diablo High
- 1.6 mi. to North Concord / Martinez BART Station
- 30 mi. to downtown San Francisco
- 22 mi. to downtown Oakland