325 Lenox Avenue, Unit 405
Oakland, CA 94610
325 Lenox #405, Oakland, CA 94610
About 325 Lenox Avenue, Unit 405
An Oakland Studio: Big on Function, Smart on Design
A lot can happen with a little space. That is what you will find when you walk into 325 Lenox #405, located in Adam’s Point near gorgeous Lake Merritt. Living little is a growing trend, and with 461 sqft, this sweet little studio is big on function and smart on design. The L-shaped kitchen with island and bar seating allows you to cook effortlessly and still entertain guests. The light and airy living area is designed to elevate your day-to-day, not get in your way, simply step out onto the balcony for some fresh air and watch the day go by. The bedroom area is perfect as is, or add a room divider for privacy. With ample storage, multiple closets, a chic bar cubby, updated kitchen + bathroom, parking, and a sauna, this studio has everything you need, and nothing you don’t. Plus it’s only a hop, skip and a jump to Whole Foods, Lake Merritt, and a plethora of public transit. Make your city-living tiny home dreams come true with this Lake Merritt cutie!
Features & Updates
- Updated kitchen with granite counters
- Stainless appliances
- Plentiful closet space
- Fresh interior paint
- Sauna for use by HOA members
- Secured parking
- North-west facing balcony
- Sewer and sidewalk compliant
- Secured building
- Close to all things downtown Oakland!
325 Lenox #405 is conveniently located near Lake Merritt, shopping, dining and transportation. Here are some of our favorite things:
- Be swept away to Venice, without leaving Oakland. Dolce Vita Gondola creates a memorable experience and does not disappoint.
- Grab some produce and a ready-made meal from Whole Foods, which is just around the corner
- Walk, run, stroll or roll around Lake Merritt for the annual Turkey Trot, which is sponsored by Abio. Can you finish the 3.2 mile loop in under an hour?
- Brunch and munch on the Pastrami Benedict from Grand Lake Kitchen.
- Learn to swing dance at the Breakaway! Don’t dance? Go for live jazz.
- Head to Drake’s Dealership and enjoy food + beer on the back patio.
- 19th Street BART station will take you all around the bay.
- Lace up your skates and join other Oakland rollers near the Boathouse parking lot for music and skating.
- Hit up Equator Coffee for your daily dose of java.
- Room 389 is a cultural Oakland institution. Be sure to try their spiked chai latte and their G&T.