325 Kitty Hawk #102
Alameda, CA 94501
325 Kitty Hawk #102, Alameda, CA 94501
About 325 Kitty Hawk #102
Feel the sand beneath your toes
Welcome to your Alameda oasis! This delightful ground-level condo, situated less than a block from Crown Beach, invites you to experience the ultimate beachside living. With 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and easy access to South Shore Shopping Center, this property offers the perfect blend of convenience and coastal charm.
The open and airy layout creates a seamless flow between the living room, kitchen and dining area, and opens to a comfortable private patio with peek-a-boo ocean views. The home enjoys an updated kitchen and bathroom, while the primary suite boasts a generous layout with a stylish half bath and patio access. The second bedroom, perfect for guests or a home office, provides flexibility to adapt the space to your personal needs. HOA amenities include fenced community pool with BBQ, sauna, pool house, storage locker, bike storage, and secured access.
Grab your kayak or beach chair and be prepared to feel the sand beneath your toes, right in your own coastal backyard. Restaurants, cafes and shops are moments away, plus bike paths, SF Ferry, and public transit.
Features & Updates
- 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
- Open layout
- Level-in entry
- Secured building
- Updated kitchen + baths
- Comfortable patio with turf grass and lime washed stone
- Pool, sauna, pool house
- Storage locker, bike storage
- Covered parking
- Steps to Crown Beach
- 2 blocks to South Shore shops
- Wonderful community!
325 Kitty Hawk #102 is conveniently located near waterfront activities, shopping, dining and transportation. Here are some of our favorite things:
- Our favorite spot to meet a friend for coffee or tea is Julie’s on Park St.
- Pagano’s Hardware has an incredible selection of…everything!
- Low tide at Crab Cove is perfect for exploring tide pools
- Feel Good Bakery has the best peanut butter cookies
- Enjoy delicious beer on tap at Alameda Island Brewing
- Your dog will love you if you take them to play at Alameda Dog Park
- Best spot to watch the sunset is from a paddle board off of Crown Beach
- Catch Mr. Softee’s Ice Cream truck as it drives around town
- The best antique fair in the nation is found at Alameda Point on the 1st Sunday of each month
- 10. Ole! Grab an old fashioned waffle at Oles Waffle House